+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 209 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-08-19   18:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex trader ke paas kaam karne ke liye esme trading plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne plan ke saat kaam kiya hota hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se trades ko execute kar skenga,esme trader ko plan of action ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry aur exit market me le sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Senior Member shajahankhan is on a distinguished road shajahankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically if everyday or every week we set our targets and strategies and work on them and set a plan t work ,it will be great for us.Than we will be looking upon our capital and respectively the market wether its trends and news are good signs or not at time, And as we get a good snick and we get that it will be prett cool for us to chill at day endings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmadmujtaba is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadmujtaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab sy pehly plan tyar kia jay k ap kitna invest kr skty hen or lose ki sorat main ap us ko bear kr skty ho. Or mery khyal main forex trading k ley tajurba kar afrad bary or zabardast plan bna kr apni hardworking sy us ko acha krty hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katamso is an unknown quantity at this point katamso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyab7 View Post
    yes dear there is a many thing but the some thing is very important that is your ability first you set your goal and for higher performance and then planing,organizing, controlling and the last thing is leading to achieve your goals.
    It is true indeed that in our forex should have a purpose, and that in the trading plan is very important, because the plan is definitely the things we do are going extremely well and can run smoothly, and if an error occurs I think we already have the answer in such a plan. the second plan.

Senior Member sarfraz44 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help it covers your trader personality personal expectations risk management rules and trading systems.very good points and i like to say that the most important thing in the Forex market is the stop lose.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think key bussiness main plan kerney ka koi loss nahiee hoota hay
    plan kerney say hum apnay bussiness ko best say best ker saktyian hain treade kay bussiness main plan kyia jaa sakta hay,

Member elia is an unknown quantity at this point elia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    in my opinion your suggestion is good, if you suppose that the indicator is added Bolinger band would be very helpful ... what about guys?

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waow great dear ap ne bohat achi startegy batai hai .. Main is startegy se kafi faida uthaounga .. & main new houn so, Main apki is startegy ko sahi tarhan smjha nahi houn kisi had tak smjh ai hai .. But i will try to learn best ..

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDuL View Post
    Which is more important between the trading plan trading journal? because it seems quite similar and about the same usefulness. I often even breaking a trading plan because it's really hard to discipline the rule that we have made.
    perfect for all forex traders in the forex market and scalping first time is very risky for new forex trader in the world, it could give our trip, but the corresponding Intel better access to shot may fix, for use only Allows to quickly intervening Determine if you hope .

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which is more important between the trading plan trading journal? because it seems quite similar and about the same usefulness. I often even breaking a trading plan because it's really hard to discipline the rule that we have made.

Senior Member Kayus is an unknown quantity at this point Kayus's Avatar
    Thanks
    your ability to interpret forex trading give you a better chance to trade well and better in forex trading.all you need is set a goal to make sure you achieve a high performance and planning, organising, controlling which help your achievement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 209 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)