+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 209 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-26   08:47
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko thek tarah say Trading ky planing karna hay Trader ko market main goals ko set karna hay aor jo pairs Trade main use karna hain un ko smjna hay aor Trading main lots size minimum use karna hian aor Trader ko thek time frame main work karna hay is tarah sy jb Trader Trading karta hay Trader ko thek profit earn hota hay

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ak achi tegy ke sath forex trading mi kisi bhi pair per daily 20 se 50 pips earn karna koi mushkal nahi hota ,likin ye sub us time mumkin ha jub trader is business ke bar ke technical or fundamentle analysis per bhurpor control hasil ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member WestBank is an unknown quantity at this point WestBank's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my point of view i have already got the good trading plan. i will learn and then i will trade and i will go for the long term trade to make myself an experienced trader. i think i need more learn about Forex. that's my plan. i am using high lot size and earning more than my target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sushma is an unknown quantity at this point sushma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly decide your goal how much invest in it and make strategy according to that and make strategy and implement in the forex trading plan is totally differ from investor to investor based upon the past trend of the market

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That forex trading business is very high profitable and very believable business in the world rather than happen while we are trading such like emotion take control us and etc after all so I prepared the best technique for the namely the forex market works and much more as S1 may take years but after that certainly continue to grow earnings consistently the fatal mistake of our capital will be lost

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw I do not feel worried and deception of Trading foreign
    currencies but we would like to take advantage of the analysis
    to find out the most suitable way you can go in the direction
    of my country and you and understand your strategy in which

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Accordance with the title that i mode above then and I tried to trade with a very minimal capital then I want to get the best possible result from forex it will require a lot of work and patience but I am ready to do learn trade and achieve better and better results and when the right time comes I will consider to trad like My plans in forex is to build an account size of 10 thousand dollars where i can be trading with standard lots of my overall capital that is when i can say that i am making money from forex

Member fxhunter is an unknown quantity at this point fxhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For any kind of work we have to have a plan and you will can be a profitable trader easily if you are working with plan without plan there is just nothing in the world and you can't do anythings for yourself exactly so just keep thinking for planning !

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you keep practicing you will be able to reach your goal therefore I hope to make a lot of money from trading also like a whole lot to achieve all my financial goals that i have set already May i be blessed with a good strategy while i have nice planing for my future when i make trading on the forex as I have big future plan about forex tradin

Senior Member Jannat Noor is an unknown quantity at this point Jannat Noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for starters make a decision your own objective just how much buy it in addition to help to make tactic according to that in addition to help to make tactic in addition to put into practice inside fx trading approach is totally alter from individual to individual relying on days gone by craze in the current market.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My plan with forex for the future is only to gain a financial freedom and better life for surely as i hope one day i will be a successful trader and can serve all people that I will trade with them to make huge money daily from my balance then I will make a minimum of 10000 account in years and this is my only future plan with forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 209 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)