+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 209 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-18   17:51
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1779 USD

Sar mery andaze se acha trading plan wohi hoga jis se apka khatra kam se kam rhy aur jis jis kam men reasonable stop loss istmal hota hay us se ap kam risks se b ap apny kamzor trading plan ko profit kamane k best trader ban sakty hain

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Junior Member aldoury is an unknown quantity at this point aldoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this plan is not enough to make a profit in a market as
    big as the forex market, but we need a course on financial analysis in
    which a clearer picture and I can then trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to work long term with forex because this is best business for me forex provide me facilities to run good in my work it has some risk but every business has some risk in its term after all but today i have to plan everything realistic keep learn and practice and learn again accordingly Sure if I become more successful I believe that forex will become my full time job but till then I have a lot of as if we can't control them we may have loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for best trading plan i think you have to complete it with trading risk management, money management and also where to stop or what will do if made wrong position or the price agains your open position..
    but your strategy only give lot without money management because if you use 0.1 for 50$ capital for sure that to dangerous and you also did not use SL and for other risk rules, i think that only ordinary strategy not best at all

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My plan is I want to continue trading forex even until retirement age so that I will never have to retire except death retirement only one of my main considerations is as long as there are countries there is still the economy during which the forex business will still be there therefore i not a professional trader because i havenot learnt forex properly but i have expereince of demo account so that my future plan is to make my own house with the income of trading

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the time I want to take it as my profession then and thats why i love forex as here i can use my creativity then business is very suitable for long term earning so we need a plan but Plan my future with trading (I happened not only in forex but also other financial instruments) as well I am practicing in demo account to earn real experience at president without forex that orex trading is my good future Forex trading is my source of income

Senior Member ebiztrisha is an unknown quantity at this point ebiztrisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khayal se forex trading karne ki liye sab se best plan ye hi hai ke ham pahele is market ko acche se samajhle ne ki bad hi is traded ko surur kare , or demo trading karke is business ki acche se knowledge or experience ko hasil kare take ham jab bhi traded kare to hame kici vi chiz ke liye traded me loss ko face na karna pare ,

Member monuk is an unknown quantity at this point monuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, we must indeed run with this business because all plans must be set up properly and we should be able to manage it properly and all need calmness and patience and process it is very important and as traders we must be focused and all it took hard work and it will be very meaningful.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My future plans through forex is how I can make a trading system that can generate consistent profit every month and makes me financial freedom only When i can make more than $5000 balance i will deposit my balance there So before being a good trader we have to make a good trader plan by our knowledge and experience like Loss is part of forex trading and there is no trader that is free from loss

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have my own trading plan witch is anylsis the market on high time frame for the big picture of market concentrate on one pair at the time, and open trade with proper money management. wait for the good entry point .

Senior Member rajaakhan is an unknown quantity at this point rajaakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But for present time i will just have some plan and my plan is to get as many profit fr as May we all managed to get a consistent profit with as I did several projects have a lot of money all merchants would have their own plans in this trade namely my future plans in forex trading is that I want to become a successful trader who can analyze the movement direction of the trend is happening and what will happen and I don't look it as planning (earn a lot of money from forex) because anyone want to gain a lot of money too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 209 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)