+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 273 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is online business. Forex business is best. Than we can not foolow the trend than a trader face the loss or some time threre account is wash. If you want get the profit. So you are follow the market trend. you are earn the profit and you are success full trader. Your loss is close to zaero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai ak trader ko loss bhe hotey hai aur profit bhe. likan es ratio mai difference es waqat zada hota hai. jab humrey pass knowledge aur experience ho tou phr ak trader ko loss kam aur profit zada hota hai. Es lye har ak ko learning par focus krna chahey. Es key bad learning shoro krna chahey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right said most of trader wants to earn more in one night only and some are new to forex..and they take more risk for gaining more and lastle occur loss so keep work hard.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Junior Member qamar601 is on a distinguished road qamar601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere idea ke mutabiq sub se pehly app ko market ka trend zaror deakhna chahie lot ka size chota rekhin aur trade put krty he tp aur sl lega dein bohat sare log market ko samjhty nhi aur trade put kr dety begair kuch samjhe aur nuksan kr lety hein thora thora kama kr bohat zyada ho jata hai mein toh esi pe lega hu.

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can manage losses and risks with the power of money and risk management. You should know that money and risk management are the key of Success in forex business. Any body who have no skill of risk management, he can not carry on his forex career with successfully.

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    Profit and loss har business ka aik part hota hai. Ye ap kisi business me se minus nai kr sakty hain. Magr ap Loss ko Limit me rakh sakty hain. Is k lye apko Good money and Risk management learn krni ho gai. Taky apke lye loss ko limit me rkhna or previous loss ko ahasta ahasta cover krna easy ho saky. Or is trhan se ap Profit ko b increase kr sakty hain.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded in this particular business for the past few years and I continually created several benefits using this but as soon as I got a loss. I trade in leverage and also while not stopping losses and taking profits and the market has benefited me, but I am greedy and think about asking for profits and markets against my trade, so because of this particular greed I get a loss.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the cause of my loss is actually undoubtedly using a large lot size and mental revenge. every time I advance along with the profit every thing goes well and never use a lot higher but when there are actually some losses after that try to recover quickly using a lot higher and for that to face losses and losses but when a lot of time does a similar mistake this time I was very careful not to make the same mistake again.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most about the time it is covetousness. By and by I can say that the couple of these days it is the interest of information moreover. Be that as it may, the majority of the measurement I human seen that it is a result of the interests. I consider that the one must attempt to arrange far from the time exchanging.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in this business from last few years and i always have made some profit from this but once i get loss.I trade with high leverage and also without stop loss and take profit and market was in my favour but i greed and think about beg profit and market go opposite in my trade so due to this greed i get loss.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 273 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)