+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 273 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe forex trading mein takhreeban 3 years ka tajurba hai aur shuroo mein mein ne kafi nuqsan uthaya hai. Nuqsan ki wajha maloomat aur tajurbay ki kami rahi hai. Lekin jab kuch arsay baad mujhko kafi maloomat and tajurba ho gaya tub bhi nuqsan hua aur us nuqsan ki wajha lalach thi.

In the light of my experience with forex trading i suggest that it is necessary for every trader to acquire knowledge and experience and control over greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different reason for loss in the trade. I think the main reason for the loss in trading is unawareness and less knowledge about forex, otherwise there is no question of loosing easily. If one comes with planning and strategy, he does'nt loose his capital and can become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    Forex trading mai loss ka sab se bara karan sirf aur sirf ek hi ha lalach(greed) hum jitna bhe earn kare humhe hamesha lagta ha yar thora aur mil jata to acha hota han we keep digging the hole for ourself and than it becames impossible to come out of it later.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rahimlakhany For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisaab se leverage nuksaan ka karan ni hota hai.
    ha greed ho sakta hai. hame ek fixed target lekar trading karni chahiye or jab take profit hit ho jaye tab trade close kar deni chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aamu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pkyadav is on a distinguished road pkyadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me mujhe nuksan isliye hota hai kyoki mai jyada tar galtiyo ki punarawrati kar deta hu ydi mai apni galtiyo ko sudharta jau to nuksan ki sambhavn kafi had tak kam kar sakta hu ,jaise lalach bas badi volume ki trade kar lena ,jaldi hi dhyry kho dena ,bina stop loss aur take profit ke trade open chhod dena aadi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pkyadav For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good dear money management boaht jarori hy is k liye magar mery nuqsan k liye karan hy k me thoray profit ke bjay ziada profit kmana cahta hu means that greed is my common karan hy loss ka

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that the main cause of the loss of use due to the large lot. Many lose a lot of expensive for this purpose, now, I then, every time you use a lot of big, so I see it, do not use much after such a high, to face a huge loss but I also earlier. Why is it better to use a small gain at least give us to keep our accounts, many of which are very low

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brutu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss is part of life so you should not feel sad if you lose some but one main reason i see for loss is lalach - greed you must stay away from it to be successful in life.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rahimlakhany For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    asaal baat ye hay kay her koi trading may bas fundamental or technicals ki baat kerta hay, laykin koi bhi iss taraf ziada tawajjo nae daytay kay hamay risk management bhi achi tarah aani cheay. ya phir pips ya dollar may target ki baat ki jaati hay, jab kay sab say important issue money management hona cheay.
    money management to aik base hy.. agar aapki base achi hy to ap hamesha profit me rehtay ho warna nuksan hota hy. is liay analysis say pehlay money management aani chaheay.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    asaal baat ye hay kay her koi trading may bas fundamental or technicals ki baat kerta hay, laykin koi bhi iss taraf ziada tawajjo nae daytay kay hamay risk management bhi achi tarah aani cheay. ya phir pips ya dollar may target ki baat ki jaati hay, jab kay sab say important issue money management hona cheay.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to purohit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 273 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)