+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 273 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apko forex mein agar nuksan hota hain to apko is mein zad greed nahi karna chhaye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is men zada greed na kare apko is mein mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), ntn (2018-12-27), Unregistered (2), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have lost your money in the form of a foreign currency or a foreign currency that has been lost, then you have to pay a higher tax on your child's education if you have a child or you have a disability, or if you want to go to the target market. If you do not want to be able to control it, then you can not control it until it is too long

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every human tendency generates profits without hard work, so they follow some easy methods for that so we face big losses. Forex is a risky trading business, but has a high profit in a short time, I lost investment because of a lack of knowledge and experience. I have a big problem is I can't control my emotions.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned kayani_online is just really nice kayani_online is just really nice kayani_online is just really nice kayani_online is just really nice kayani_online's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    mai forex pe new hoon aur maine observe keya hay kay nuksaan sirf ess wajah se hota hay jab lalach keya jay target se
    hat jao then aap ko loss face karna parrta hay hamesha money management kay saath aur greedy free ho kar
    humay trading karni chaiye best analysis kar kay then hum loss se bach jatay hain..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kayani_online For This Useful Post:

honor7c (2018-12-23), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi jan mujhe lagat hain mein is mein zada greed karta hun mujhe is bare mein zada ghor karna chahye tab ja kar mein is mein success hasil kar sakta hun mujhe is bare mein zada soch kar trade start karni chahye tab ja kar ap is emin earn kar sakte hain

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), ntn (2018-12-24), Unregistered (1), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a profit and a loss and if you are only looking for a consistent profit you cannot trade in foreign exchange. Because that will give you more losses. I have recorded my mistakes in the trade journal and I have to tell you that most of the time I lost my account site because of emotional trading and also I have done some excessive trading this is the only way I lose my account money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-23)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro dear, I really believe that using large lots doesn't need to be the main reason for losing. If you use large lots with good strategies and analysis that will only target a small amount then you will always get good profits from time to time. The main reason for loss is poor analysis and refusal to admit that your initial analysis is wrong. and greed is one of the main causes of losses because it causes losses and a trader must control his emotions and trade based on their analysis and study and choose their level of entry and exit wisely.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe lagta hain k meine is mein zada greed kiya tha tab ja kar mera account wash ho jaya tha apko is mein zada greed nahi karna chahye apko is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein money earbn kar sakte hain

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), ntn (2018-12-24)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear on forex I agree that this is not necessary for success in every business. When I started this business I did not have the knowledge and experience in the field of trade and started trading which is why I had to face huge losses now I still get more learning to become an expert trader. and I really think it is good to hedge while you trade in large sizes but a trader must know that hedging doesn't work all the time and he needs to close one of the trades carefully to make money and in this case Incorrect analysis can mean double losses for traders.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    their money when they have no knowledge of the business and when they make mistakes because they are too trading and trading without market analysis and thinking if we can trade with good analysis. And most of the time I will get a loss from forex trading because I will make the same mistakes again and again so we have to avoid these mistakes so we can easily improve our trading performance and get good income.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-30), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 273 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)