+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of time, but it is very difficult for me to know that I am sure that I can tell you how I can tell you that I am going to give you a copy of the order and I am going to give you a loan from my friend. If there is a loss of time before it has been lost, then it is possible that you will not be able to do any other work because of which you will be able to find out if you are interested in doing so, you can ask the person to ask for a copy of this book. rtrading can not be claimed;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap es business main greed ke sath trading karain gay to ap ko loss hone ke chances increase ho jate hain agar traders high risk ke sath trading karen gay to bhe un ko loss ho sakta hey , traders ko ache trading strategy ke sath trading karne chahea takeh un ko profit ke chance mil sakain aur woh apne life ko behtar bna sakin dear friend in this site many peoples makes losses and many people makes profit and it is depending upon himself because those earn from here whose have skills of trading and those traders facing loss whose not have good knowledge of this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zeli nuqsaan ka sabab bohat bara size aur zehni tanqeed ka istemaal karte hue koi shak nahi hai. jab mein munafe ke sath agay barhta hon sab kuch achi terhan se jata hai aur kabhi bhi bohat ziyada istemaal nahi karta lekin jab kuch nuqsaan puhanche to taizi se oonchai ka istemaal karte hue dobarah koshish karne ki koshish karen aur is nuqsaan aur nuqsaan ka saamna karna para lekin is ke baad kayi dafaa isi ghalti ko is waqt bhi ghalti kijiyej. isi ghaltion ko dobarah bananay ke liye mohtaat rahen. aur un mein se ziyada tar waqt woh intzaar karte hain jab tak ke un ke darwazay par nah ho. beginners ke darmiyan yeh bohat aam mashq hai. mein, phir meri ghalti ka tajzia karta hon aur is ke liye hal bohat acha hai

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje lagta he apla loksan ka main karon e he apka emotion, apka apne khud apki emotion control nehi kar satta too ap forex pe nehi ana chaiye, jada profit k liye apko patient chaie, ak time pe apko esha lagti he jo aj 10K income karega, thora thora karke profit karna. Leverage and lot sath b husiar rehna. Mene demo trading karte jo ese jo mene khud real money use kar raha he, apki confidence b bohut jorurot he apki knowledge ki sath.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb ma pahi dfa forex ma aya to mujay forex trading kazara be information ni tha lakin waqat guzrnay ka sath sath jsay hi mra experience berta chaa gya to ma forex ma kamyab hota gya. to basic ya ha ka hum log bjy nuqsaan per malal hony ka hmy chchiay ka hum log kisi be kaam ko shuru krnay sa phly us kaam ka baray ma sari information rkhy taka hum beher tariqay sa us per kaam ker saky aur kamyab ho saky thnks

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dr forex View Post
    Meire khiyal min ap sab kuch jante hue bhi stoploss ka theek use nahi kar rahe hin stop loss asal min aik qurbani hoti he jo hum apne account ko bachane k lei deite hin stop loss k zarye hum bare nuqsan se khud ko bacha sakte hin. Ap buhat sari trades min profit bhi leite hon ge magar kuch trades eisi bhi hoti hin k unexpected movement aa jati he aur loss ki sorat ban jati he es lei khud ko bare loss se bachane k lei agar hum stop loss ko theek jagah pe lagana shoro kar din tu khud ko nuqsan se bacha sakte hin.
    मैंने विदेशी मुद्रा में अब तक कुछ भी उल्लेखनीय नहीं किया है, लेकिन मुझे खुशी है कि मैं सुधार कर रहा हूं और इन दिनों मेरी सफलता की दर कुछ दिनों से बेहतर है। इन सब से इतर मुझे बहुत कुछ सीखने और अधिक धैर्य और प्रतिबद्धता प्राप्त करने के लिए मिल रहा है। और अगर किसी भी बॉडी को फॉरेक्स में नुकसान हुआ, इस तथ्य के कारण कि वे खराब ट्रेडिंग कर रहे हैं, तो केरुन व्यापारी पर है और यदि बाजार में कुछ फंडामेंटल हैं तो बाजार इस नुकसान के लिए रिस्पॉन्सिबेल है।

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meire khiyal min ap sab kuch jante hue bhi stoploss ka theek use nahi kar rahe hin stop loss asal min aik qurbani hoti he jo hum apne account ko bachane k lei deite hin stop loss k zarye hum bare nuqsan se khud ko bacha sakte hin. Ap buhat sari trades min profit bhi leite hon ge magar kuch trades eisi bhi hoti hin k unexpected movement aa jati he aur loss ki sorat ban jati he es lei khud ko bare loss se bachane k lei agar hum stop loss ko theek jagah pe lagana shoro kar din tu khud ko nuqsan se bacha sakte hin.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of us know what is good and what is bad but the problem with most of us is that we try our own methods and schemes and when we lose then we realize we are wrong. If we only follow the rules of forex then we will be successful of course. and I am usually but at the same time Greed the closing step ... the implementation cost meets the level ... I have completed my transaction in time schedule ... I can not restrain my own emotions that is Greed ... The most important part of my damage sometimes

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good not to be sad or depressed after losing but for me after losing my mental condition to a very bad condition and at that moment I stop trading because if I trade that time then more losses occur due to emotion. yet it must be done to learn from our mistakes because only this makes us perfect. and the key component of my loss sometimes I can not resist my own sentiments that are Greed. Many times I completed my transactions during the schedule on my analysis along with the cost achieved me the level that I used to be but at the same time Greed played his pace and then I waited for other profits as well as the business would come to the side where it was launched and then from time to time time also leads to losses. I have to manage the criminal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try not to be sad and depressed for the loss I face. But instead I received a loss and searched for what I did wrong during trading. I then analyze my mistake and make a solution to it so I will never repeat that same mistake again in the future and suffer losses again and Because we are all human works that work under the influence of our environment, emotion so these things making us forget the rules set by ourselves in trade. This is something like an accident, which happens regardless of all the precautions you take while driving. But in Forex trading, such minor accidents also result in huge losses.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)