+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 273 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member peris is an unknown quantity at this point peris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is one thing that it very hard for anyone to control because when you trading you know that you know that you have to keep advancing and. adding all the risk that you need to add risks that you can cut this kind of trading emotional risk by making sure that you stick to one target that you keep on a dailt basis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peris For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

sufiyan22
    nuqsan banda khud krta hn me apko batao ke apko nuqsan se bachene ke lie learning krna important hai agar learning ni krni just luck pr kam chalana hai to apko batao ke apko just money managment zuror seekhna hai jisse apko loss hona ya na hn washed ni hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha jab aap forex me aate hai top aapko loss bhi hota haiaur aapko profit milta hai agar aapko sahi tarah trade karana aata hai to aapko profit milta hai aur aapkop loss bhi nahi hota hai aur forex me aapko bahut hikhayal rakh kar trade karana hota hai agar aap this ke kam karte hai to aapko bahut hiprofit milta hai

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zahoor15 is an unknown quantity at this point zahoor15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere nuksan ki zada waja ye hai k mai kam waqat mai ziadha earning ki koshish krta ho aik he trade ko follow ni krta zada dair tak agar thora loss ho ya profit ho to close krnai ki koshish krta ho or kuch he ganto bad agar daikho to wohi trade agar lagi rahai to mujai kafi profit hota ho ga lekin mere to trade close ho gye hoti hai or mai bad mai bura feel krta ho mostly aisa he hota hai mere sath.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahoor15 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

sufiyan22
    bhai 80% trasders ji hotey hn onka loss onke lot size ki vaja se hota hn osko 2 se 5 tp hithotey hn and onko confidenc a jata hn and then vo log lot size bar ha detey hn jiski vaja se onko loss hona start ho jata hn to aesa ni krna chaiy esosse onkol loss zyad ahoga

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when ever i lose the reason behind is lack of knowledge naturally when i will be having enough knowledge to make a smooth trade i won't make mistakes so learn more and more to enjoy a profitable forex trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasirmahmood For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi ke nuksaan ka ek hi karan hota hai lalach jitna ham lalach karte hain utna hi ham dikkat face karte hain hame adhik se adhik apne aap control karte hue lalach se dur rehna chahiye taki jyada se jyada kamai ho sake.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

12. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had loss because of my greediness i put so many trades and then my akin to is long past 0 and i was allow to get earn and my free margin in -ve so these are the reason to make me loss and my account is long gone 0 and i loss all of my cash in few days after that i submit a few more instructions and make bonus again

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foremost impotent reason of trading fall on lose is actually greediness and my an additional reason is actually i open several trade in a time on a same pair whenever one will go lose i open an additional whenever which one will go to lose i open an additional trade when a few time just about almost most trade will go lose and i build big lose on forex

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digimon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned iuran is an unknown quantity at this point iuran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah forex is the greatest system exactly in which we can able to build a large amount of profit and that is a lot greater because compare to some other method of earnings. On forex trading u chiefly need u very greatest knowledge and expertise if u have both of these characteristics u can simply able to build a large amount of profit inside a day. However we cannot earn profit each time, we also suffer a loss upabout a few time

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iuran For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 273 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)