+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Trading Chart

Senior Member Farhan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Farhan Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time.
    It is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir are you good ..... thank you siir for thiis infomation and for this about chart trading good luck siir in trading thank you ..... .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log hamko bhut jayads hi acehj s e chart ko samjh lena chhaiye hamko bhut jayad hi esse fayad hota hai ham apne analyssi ko bhut jayad hi tadgra ban nchahye sjie ki hamko bhut jayad hi fasyad ho skat hai hamkio ewsklo bhut jayad hi dhyan dne chhaiey

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And as far as I know reading the forex chart within trading terminal is also known as technical analysis study. This method can be done using desktop version or mobile version like android or IOS. And this method is actually hard to understand in a short period.

Junior Member kmonline is an unknown quantity at this point kmonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    index streight and macd

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We mostly use candlestick chart this chart is easy to read. And we can easily find out the closing and opening time. Analysis by candlestick chart is easy mainly when we use to support and resistance level we need this chart. The line chart is not useful and I think less than 1% trader use line chart and bar chart.

Senior Member Abdul.rehman is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.rehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhain jese ky ek trader ke liye bht he lazmi hai ky charts ko samjhe q k usi se trader phir market me analysis karke trade open kar paata ha or phir wo apni qamiyabi ko hasil karty huy bht khushnoodgi hasil karta hy..

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fascinatejim View Post
    Technical traders use charting tools and indicators to identify trends and important price points of where to enter and exit the market.But no matter what type of trader you are, you'll need to learn how to read Forex charts.These tools help a trader locate price trends and predict future price movements.
    I think not only the technical traders who need to analyze charts, I also often see fundamentally based trader who also uses charts untu, enables him to get the best entry point
    I think this chart is an important part that is used by every trader without exception
    This time, we can use this chart for free by installing mt4 on our computer, whereas a few decades back, to get the chart view we have to pay some money
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member aliya sharma is an unknown quantity at this point aliya sharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you start really a good and informative thread i,m use candlestick chart because when i,m start this business then i,m first see this type of chart therefore i feel more comfortable on this chart but we should do focus on our learning because if we learn this business properly then we can take good profit from Forex.

Junior Member camsuri is an unknown quantity at this point camsuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think the right place to get in and the right place to get out, majority of traders struggle with this a lot and it messes them a lot of the time and instead of making any profits they end up making losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)