+ Reply to Thread
Page 981 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 979 980 981 982 983 991 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 10134

Thread: Kitne waqt tak Demo trade karna jarori hain?

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai ki jabtak ap trading mein perfect na ho jayein ya uska ek idea na le lein tabtak demo account use krna kaafi useful hai... just keep on practicing in your demo account if ur a beginner and then u can look after for trading later if u get perfect at it... keep noting the market movements as that is all wat matters....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se 6 month tak trade demo pe karna sahi hota hai aur tab tak forex forum se paise kama na sahi hota hai. pura sikh kar karne par jyada fayda hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should do the demo trading for at least one month because we can learn a lot from demo trading. Demo trading is a very useful if we do it for learning purpose and we should also test our strategies in the demo account before we apply them in real.

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think jab tak demo trade kerni chahiyay jab tak woh profit earn kerna shurroo ho jayay aur confident ho jayay k woh ab real trade ma a sakta ha is k liya time decide kerna mushkil ha her person ki apni seekhnay ki ability hoti ha koi jaldi sikhta ha koi dair sa...

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    same conditions with me..i start my trading with 10$ with any demo practice...i lost my all money. after loss i feel the importance of demo trading then i trade 2monts demo trading. now my trading is good.
    in forex demo practice also need with theory..try demo minimum for 2- 3 monts.
    Yes Demo account trading combined with a solid theory learning gives very good results within a short time period.
    We can test the learning in the Demo account practically without loosing a single paisa which is really a great advantage here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a new trader this it is must for you practice on demo account but period is not fixed you practice on demo account till you do not get confidence, buildup your trading skills but I think 6 month is enough period to learn about forex trading.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nirale View Post
    right,,,,demo is good for who want to learn but there is lack of emotions so i prefer for ccent accout as it needs little money and low risk.so we can trade live so much helpful for better exeperieence than virtual money in demo
    I quite agree with you that a cents account is the best place for a beginning forex trader to train his emotions. When you trade demo, you might not be able to exercise your emotions on your trading decisions, the reason being that you have nothing at stake if you lose the trade. With a cents account however, your own money is at stake so you are more careful and more emotional in your trading decisions.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only objective to trade on demo is not essential. Your objective should be to trade on the demo account with the application of the indicators, technical analysis, fundamental analysis. Then that 6 months will be much for experiance.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is must when you have to enter in the forex market. as you do not have to invest money directly in the forex market then you must have to trade on the virtual money so that you will able to know the concepts of the forex market that will help you in future.

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    May be it correct but as a primary learning we need to use demo first to learn very basic things of forex from here and no dount its very great platform to test our strategies and test robot before set in our real account .
    I agree with your opinion on the demo account that we will not find a trade like in real account because after trading in a demo account trading terminal not only know to train a real trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 981 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 979 980 981 982 983 991 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)