+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 10134

Thread: Kitne waqt tak Demo trade karna jarori hain?

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all newbies Start on Demo Account and learn Forex trading. when you feel confident about Forex then start on trading account and Start investing from low Amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned romana khan is an unknown quantity at this point romana khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account tab tak use krna chahiye jab tak ap theek se market ko smjhne na lag jayn, jab apko market ki smjh ajay to top 10 me participate kren agar ap top 10 mein ajatay hen to it means keh ab aap real account handle krne ke qabil hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo main tab tak trade karty rehna chahye jab tak hum trading ko achi tarha sekh na lain kion ke real pe humain dar hota hia ke kahin hum apma account he loss na kar lain is liy demo pe achi taha sekh lena chahe

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for the beginners major currency pairs are the best pairs to trade with.Talking specifically about currency pairs,I would suggest usd/eur is best to start with.usd/jpy, usd/aud and usd/chf are also well traded pairs in which I personally trade.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kam se kam 2 week to jarurui ha demo ma practise karne ke liye isse period ma aap trading karna sikh jaate ho isse jayada time nahin lagta ha trading sikhne ke liyee aur waise b experince to real ka hi lena ha na

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lijon View Post
    i really fell there can be although not time on promoting trial record. but no merely you find selling trial accunt eight months. following eight months sale that you think you will handle record and then likely to help make these money and then we tend to buy physical statement.
    i however sell trial consideration. and subsequent thirty day period i will trade together with power account.
    Any one who try to attain success or make huge profit in it at the initial stages do always fall back to an ordinary level, or the start over point again, like i will always tell people that there is no short cut to success, if any one try it he may not reach, or gain any benefit from the trade.

Senior Member shorif is an unknown quantity at this point shorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe there is not moment regarding investing inside trial consideration. yet no less than an individual understand investing inside trial accunt half a year. right after half a year investing you're feeling that you are able to control consideration and also capable of help make several income next we all select genuine consideration.
    my partner and i nonetheless business inside trial consideration. yet next month i am going to business together with genuine consideration.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhee lagta hia ke demo accounts pe trade karna kafi zaroori hia humary liy kion ke jitna hum yahan se sekh sakty aor kahin se nahi demo pe hum kisi dar ke bina kam kar sakty hian jab ke real pe bohat dar hota ha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pinki je For This Useful Post:

boxcorp (2012-07-20)

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we need enough practice in demo trading with strategy and money management /risk management ..without these thing there is no chance to become confidence in trading ..until we got the confident we should keep practicing ..i think we need at least 2-3months of practice needed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to solidperson For This Useful Post:

boxcorp (2012-07-20)

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one should do demo trading at leas six or eight months to get the confidence to do real trade. Forex trading is hard but not impossible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sun-Moon For This Useful Post:

boxcorp (2012-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)