+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paid robots function well then free forex robots. Some robots give you good results and some of the worst robots for your account. making robots depends on a number of good strategies, but robots cannot make you profit always ... and many forex traders say that forex robots function and also benefit from the forex trading business and many forex traders say that they have lost all their money in forex trading business using EA trading. so you should try your EA on a demo account before using it in a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use ea forex robots to trade. because I think manual trading gives a lot of advantages better than trading robot ea. and I have never used a forex robot. I like to trade alone. I don't believe in mechine. I do my regular 3 hour trading on my way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to trade manually. the robot will lose all your money. so I never preferred robots or Ea. it's a big risk to carry it.
    and by trading manually you will learn more and maybe you will have your own strategy. and I think the most famous so far is Fapturbo, but I have no practical experience personally with that. I only heard about it from some good traders only under certain market conditions specified in it. But overall the merchant community does not recommend using robots

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is much better than trading with robots because this job is very unpredictable and you need a lot of understanding about it. and All the best systems are manual trading, successful manual traders from the forex market. any robot cannot be successful from the forex market.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many forex traders who have focused their entire trading year on the use of robots and it is very profitable for that. The best thing is to find a functioning robot, without which it is impossible to benefit from it. and I think work with automated trading with scripts should help to get better signals with analytics to return more precisely with options to add higher profits by trading to compare with the use of different strategies with many traders' choices.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex robots are expensive and they claim that you become profitable if you are going to use it, is it true that they posted financial reports about their income using the robot. and, I don't want to do it right away, but I think manual trading has a way.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trading. because in trading robots he will make decisions with his own techniques here he can make decisions based on indicators. but in trading manuals we will make decisions by analyzing various partial and technical factors before investing. but I like US robots, because it's best to do automated work in trading. Robots are the best for working in any way. so I like to work and like forex robots.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not recommend automatic trading because it will not grow you as a trader. You must rely on someone's programmed signals that are designed for certain market conditions and will not work under other market conditions. If you don't have the intention to become a trader yourself, then you can follow this system. But if you want to manage your own account, start learning as soon as possible.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans cannot oppose natural law, like your age every day and every year your age will be older, this will have an impact on your trade like your eyes when entering +40 years it will be increasingly difficult to read and see graphics unlike when you were young. When you face a situation like that, you need a Robot that will help your trade.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is good for the new because it can eliminate emotions, but professionals don't need EA to get maximum profit and for human vs. robot subjects. Very disgusting for me. Because robot memory is not enough for human memory. Before ordering or arranging the robot cannot trade without any restrictions. can be the same loser. so I think the human brain is sharper than the robot's brain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast