+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: GBP/USD Intraday trade

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se apki strategy buhat hi simple aur 95% accurate hian lekin ic me ak kaam to hona hi ha kh tp hoga ya stop loss ic trah hum kisi b pairs pe yeh sab strategy ko use kar sakte hian aur apna khas profit le sakte hian bus first news pe b depend karna chahie jis se apko acha target milne ka zada chonce hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-14), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se tou yeh aik achi strategy hai agar ham esay achi tarah seekh lain tou hamin kafi profit ho sakta hai, esliye hamain chahye keh ham es strategy par achi tarah work krain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxtrader123 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-14), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if today is in contact with stop loss and open position with a lot tomorrow doble, if it was not a risk because if we open the position again with a lot doble it will only drain the account balance trding us so I think a lot do not need to raise

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bimarosidin For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-14), raheel001 (2020-10-31), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Acha eh bhai ap ne hum ko ye sab bta yah eh lekin muj he aisa lagh ta eh ki gbp/usd mae thoda risky ota eh kyon ki sham ko 4 bje ke baad se rat ke 9 baje tak kafi jayeda move kar ti ah ye currency pair jis se jayeda tar loss ho jata eh.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Acha eh bhai ap ne hum ko ye sab bta yah eh lekin muj he aisa lagh ta eh ki gbp/usd mae thoda risky ota eh kyon ki sham ko 4 bje ke baad se rat ke 9 baje tak kafi jayeda move kar ti ah ye currency pair jis se jayeda tar loss ho jata eh.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

"I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul jeh pairs ek major pair hai jis ki movement new york and londan session mai achi hoti hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai hume hard work karni padti hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji bai saab ji forex mai hum apna acha lifestyle bana sakte hai magar es kam mai hume hard work karni padti hai fer hum apne sabi dreams ko true kar sakte hai bai saaab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexlive For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its looks like very effective way to trade in gbp/usd currency pair and i think it will be helpful if we tried in real and i will definitely try this strategy in demo account and when i will get good response then i will use in real account too.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

GBP/USD Intraday trade

Ye strategy me sary indian forum user ke sath share kar raha ho ye bohat simple strategy ha jisy mery khiyal se tu koi be kar sakta ha is me kisi be indicator ke zarorat nai party ha or is ka result bohat acha ha.

Requirement

Pair: GBP/USD

Time Frame: Daily

Indicator: No

Jab new day market open ho.tu ap ne GBP/USD pair ko daily time frame open kar ke jo daily candle closed hoi ha usy deakhna ha.

Buy Trade

Ager last day jo candle closed hoi ha wo bull thy tu ap ko buy karna ke trade open karny ha .

Sell Trade

Ager last day jo candle closed hoi ha wo bear thy tu ap ko sell ke trade open karny ha .

Stop Loss and Take Profit

Take profit 30pips, Stop Loss 30pips.

Important note
    If today your position loss, just double your lot. Example:- today you use 1lot and hit stop loss.Tomorrow just follow againand double your lot . if hit TP, start use 1lot back..

*risk only 3%-5% from your equity.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bigboss For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12