+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 784 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friends/...........most of them repeat their mistakes and blame forex is a lame one.So margin call is the scenario which we create by our mistake.And once a strategy we prepares works out and brings profit,then we should not be over confident and blindly trade it in future.we should moderate it and adjust it according to market changes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear i strongly think that margin call is a result of a trader who did not want to be disciplined in trading. margin call is a traders enemy, It can strike when a trader trades wrongly. This means that a good trader tries to use MM and good trade skills to protect their trades from margin call..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    A Margin Call is a possible event in which a trader possesses losing positions that put him on the verge of entering a negative balance in his Forex account. In order to prevent such a turn of events, a margin call occurs. This is where all of the traders open positions are being automatically closed, thus preventing him from entering into debt.

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    y tu saf hai agr jitna bra margin call laye gai othna account ap ka risky hota jaye ga kiu os ma heding krna bhi mushkill ho jata hai dear bro forex business ma margin call kam se rakhay newbi member tu kiu k on k lia best hai.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai iska taste ki kuch alag hotta hai...jo vi trader iske taste k samne pahuchta hai wo time uske lia bahut fear ka hotta hai...margin call ka maine bahut bar taste paya tha jab mai newbie tha ye sb tabi hotta hai jab aap trade ko utna focous na do or galat taike se market ko anylsis kar k kisi pairs mai apni trade open karo...actullay loss karte karte margin call karte hai trader ko smj anne lag jaata hai fir wo es se dur hi ho jaate hai...or aaccha trade karne lg jaaate hai

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that it is better to use mt4 than webtrader, but if the trader use public service, the safest way is webtrader, but of course they need to know the consequences from it, low connection for execution enter or exit from the market.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact in forex trading I do think it is very important for any trader that never thinking to be rich in short time , as we all know that forex trading involves in high risk and if we did not make a proper money management system then its very hard for us to control the available margin and eventually make our account in margin call result

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you analyse it and got a signal you can enter other pairs without analysis there is a lot of pairs the follow the eurusd and many newbie ppl are lossing there money in this pair only becoz none of newbie can understand this pair././.

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all bros ma yah kaho ga kmargin call ashi he forex me aagr aap chahe to ashe tarike ke sath trade karke asha income make kar skte hein,forex me agar aap margin call facekarte hein to iska matlab aap bekar trade kar rahe hein bhai jebat ekdum thik he ....thanks

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that people want to invest in those countries economies or some how other countries depend on EUR/USD and this is why this most traded pair in the world and I am just happy to say that I love forex and nothing is there too hate forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 784 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)