+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 784 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    if indeed you are able to do and understand with a simple forex I thought it was very nice because I think that forex is quite difficult to me understand and for that I continue to learn to increase my knowledge about forex
    i also think forex is difficult, if we just see on the ads maybe its very simpel and easy, but when we are already trade, you can feel very difficult to get profit consistently.
    no more than to learn if we are want to success in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    if indeed you are able to do and understand with a simple forex I thought it was very nice because I think that forex is quite difficult to me understand and for that I continue to learn to increase my knowledge about forex
    well actually i meant tht for the basics ( the once atleast which can gain you profit's ) .....atleast those are clear from it and also the different indicator's and element's, even m learning aS i progress , not tht of a superior yet
    Rock On

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    i love forex coz it is simple to understand, need to rack brains which i love and not to forget tht the only web based system tht i managed to get a profit in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love forex coz it is simple to understand, need to rack brains which i love and not to forget tht the only web based system tht i managed to get a profit in
    Rock On

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    if you say love this business, I do not love him
    because I get a lot of losses in this business
    but I learned to love it, because for me this is a business filled with challenges, and I liked...
    forex ko kayi tarders business ki tarah hi leke chalte hai
    agar isme ache se kam kiya jaye to aap isse bahut sara pasia kama sakte ahi
    forex me paisa kamane ki koi limits nahi..ye aapki studies pe aur aapke equity pe depend karta hai

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    well it is the most predictable pair of all and also ensures profit for starters like me for sure as compared to other's.........just like lucky pair

Yes, you are correct that it is suitable for starters like us. This is not lucky pair. The fact is, most traders trade in this pair. So, the movement will be profitable and safe. Zigzag lines will cross your position and hit take profit surely.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well Pakistan mein bhi yehi halaat hai but that effecting stock markets in Asia but if we trade in EUR/USD then it does not matter what is situation in Indian or Pakistan then we can be effected by EURo or US prices. so this is the advantage of forex too as you can invest on other countries economy just sitting in India or Pakistan

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it depend to our ability in trading forex so we must work harder to improve our ability being better from time to time..

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    No magic
    Supreme power that can help in the year to more profits and minimize losses
    But we must realize that everything is up to you You are shops in the Forex
    forex mem agic ka koi role nahi hai
    isme sirf apki studies aur analysing power ka role hota hai
    iske alawa ap forex ke basics ko kitne aceh se jante hai, indicators ko kitna acha smajhte hai..ye sba baatein amtter karti hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    EU and U.S. is currently in crisis ...
    one of them will be weakened if it comes up negative news affecting the currency ...
    US aur UK me bahut crisis chal rahe hai jis wajah se unki economy pe bahut asar pada hai
    US aur UK ka direct asar indian economy pe bhi padta hai jis wajah se yaha ka market bhi akfi down hai
    jaise hi US aur UK recover honge indian market bhi recovery dega

+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 784 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)