+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 784 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    The worst thing that we can expect from our trade is to get the margin call. This also happens at times when the order was actually in good standing and the trend was also right but due to the insufficient amount of trading capital we were not able to take the advantage of it when the sharp volatile movement occurred in t he markets as a result of some block deal.

Using the stop loss is also advised at all the times.
    yei have woken up from that now and again started to use sl coz without it neither di i want loss nor do i want to taste margin call, small profit increase hoti hai par fir ek bhi bada loss hogaya galat movement ki wajah se toh fir problem mein aajaunga so i started to use it again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    if u think u can make trading without fear and greed than u will not need any magic or supreme power ..but u need to have succesfull strategies and the truthfull analysis with confidence..
    magic i think is just a word to be defines in a virtual way and about supreme power in forex then i will say the supreme power is only our brains used to make peculiar winning strategy and smart mind to pick up quick decissions without any fear or hesitation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Its not a magical world its real world aur forex trading ka sara profit aur loss hum he per depend krta hy. Ye such hy k hmari luck kuch hadd tk trading main helpful hoti hy but magic wagera ko dil sy nikal k apni skills pe depend krna chahye.
    in forex you can never be lost with your mind and senceless thoughts coz with understanding comes misunderstanding and with confidence comes over confidence so you just have to be present minded and not give in to some sort of virtual thought or magical expectation for ur trade to give you much than expected coz this is forex and without proper sence and knowledge you will even get the unexpected which you do not desire

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    stop loss ki wajah se bahut sare traders apna loss ko minimise kar lete hai kyunki stop loss unki deals ko zada loss hoen se rokta hai
    har experianced trader stop loss ka use karke hi trading karat hai aur har trader ko iski importance ko samjhna chahaiye
    so true coz stop loss will handle the losses and yeah you are right that new people like me spend lots of time in front of the pc waiting for profit's to happen but then it just increases frustration and also excitment, and then we over trade aur kai baar toh aisa ho jata hai ki joh profit banaya hota hai woh bhi hath se chala jata hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    Although a bit weird but it is real.
    I've know some who use it
    wish if tht were true i wud be a millionare by now nope no magic stuff going on here buddy just plain old strategies and prediction's, and abt magic then a few indicators and stop loss can act like magic at times

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    Although a bit weird but it is real.
    I've know some who use it
    oh wow really??.......like do you mean real magic?.......if so do let us knoe buddy what sort of magic it is so tht even we can benifit from it..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually i meant tht for the basics ( the once atleast which can gain you profit's ) .....atleast those are clear from it and also the different indicator's and element's, even m learning aS i progress , not tht of a superior yet

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the qualities will be according to me like technical analysis and also good at controlling emotiuons and not loosing patience at bad times and also shd keep an eye out for extra news and info on the market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love forex coz it is simple to understand, need to rack brains which i love and not to forget tht the only web based system tht i managed to get a profit in

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i had used stop loss before but stopped using it now and suffering losses but still m safe from MC and dnt even wanna see it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 784 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)