+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 784 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call should be avoided at any cost in real account trading , because it makes our moral low once we get the margin call. Also it is very difficult to build the account again to the extent from where we can start comfortably making profits.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to avoid the problems that we should not be too often do open positions. because this is very dangerous for our account. an addiction can be stopped if we made ​​him stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you are right, but we can trade without stop loss, but we need a large capital to hold floating minus and i believe that the chart will move back,i ever tried it and it worked but need longer time...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    addiction of trading , but maybe this is a good way for some peoples like us who loves challenge and of course a good business to get some earnings in there
    and we can get some experiences for develop our skills and talents

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree, forex is a good business for all times, we can make money as well as we can and there is no big boss who gave us big pressuring, we can manage it by ourselves
    we can make money as long as we can make profit with consistent and obey our rules...
    simple but we have to be careful

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, web terminal is very slow and mt4 is better than it but when we are outside and use public internet station we can use it as alternate for trading with safe...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD is very popular pair, newbie ,it must be use it and expert too..Europe and USD are the currencies that have big impact in the world and every market use it as their transaction

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean, do you feel better or not?
    yes, we tried to make it with consistent and always do that but sometimes we miss it...
    i agree with you, we are here trying to do the best what we can do

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    super money is better than extra money...so you will be a millionaire... i hope that we can make it come true
    so i realize that it needs hard work. doesn't it?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is good idea, i ever used web terminal and i felt that i got the trouble with it..i have to learn it with well and i do not want make a mistake when i open the orders, and as you said, it is very useful when we go out without pc, so we can use web terminal from internet station

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 784 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)