+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 784 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all traders ever experienced Margin Call in forex so it's very common if you faced Margin Call too but it could be prevented
    with good trading plan and discipline to follow it well. If there is good trading plan so there is good money management which will
    limit big losses in one transaction. It's very important to prevent Margin Call in short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with patient and often read the news of science will make us grow. with trade theory and practice and strategy will make us to be very tough. with good money management and discipline then we will be more jaug with margin call.
    margin call is a line that is diamana terkhir limit to the power of trading capital is done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai marginal call bohot defa khayee hey,, trader margin call k baad kuch nehi ker sekta, kerti to market hey ager market favour mein gayee to trader ka account bech geya ager nehi to sab kuch loss mein chela jaye ga

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    in my opinion SL and Tp is helped us to avoid margin call.
    you can imagine when a trader dont using Stop loss and they get floating minus too much, certainly in short time or long time MC will come to our account. so i think SL and TP is very important and this is part of money management.
    Margin call or losses are a learning opportunity for any trader and a trader can learn from his loss and figure out the cause of losses and then can work on them to avoid the same mistakes in future thereby improve the quality of his trades

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when u are following money management and good strategy with low risk this is quite impossible for margin call but we can;t control our self form over trading and high risking that;s why we faced several times margin call and later we blown up our account ...there is countless time i being called by margin

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    we learn from our mistakes and if we do not repeat our mistake then we can good profit but if we doing the same mistake again and again then the result will
    in case of loss and broker gives the margin call that very bad thing in forex.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah thats true, but i think is not only in money management.
    margin call also is a result of bad psychology not discipline and also bad strategies. i think the famous problem is bad psychology when a trader always greed to open position

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    not only eur/usd. i think gbp/usd also.
    the spread are too low and good for beginner trader. when you has been mastering of it pairs, you can try the other pair to improve and add your pair that you want to analysis.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call the worst thing possible that the Forex trader faces are exposed to him and I hope to God that one is not exposed to it
    because it is very painful and affects the circulation for a long time ...

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all trader hoping get more money in forex, and also for pocket money..
    for me, im not yet felt that because im still beginner and in the process of success.
    i hope i will success in this business in the future and can make my parents happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 784 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)