+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is the most dangerous alert for a trader and this can be the alert for become zero soon..we should have to be conscious about the biggest loss ..sometimes we can't stay with our rules and make huge mistakes with high risking and lost almost all of our money and margin call can become a frustration and mental pressure The main causes of the margin call is too many open positions in trading and too many open positions in trading is due to the amount of leverage that is created by a trader in the trading and this is what makes us the trader to lose because of endless capital invested by traders because of its desire to immediately make a profit without making arrangements to leverage that should be considered by the trader where the amount of leverage is not followed by a capital increase of up to a large buying power even backfire for the trader to be a trading loss because of this, should we still consider the margin and leverage capital to be set our trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is the most dangerous thing and emotional situation for every traders coz it's the alert that our position will be automatically close in nearest future ..most of the case margin call happen for not following risk management or continuous wrong analysis and losing money .we should immediately deposit some enough money for stay in trading usually trader pick up high leverage and open high lot size trades. they dont remember that it will reduce the free margin and a little price change will cause MC.So i think it better to use low leverage and open small size trades usually risking not more than 10% of your equity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    hello guys today market trend bearish buy Market ki moving average aur indicators

ko dekh kar pta chal rha hy k market ky buy ky chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong buy ke signal de rahe hain.

Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade

kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k

indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    imply that your parity is diminish that merchant give you an alarm to know you that your edge reduction and you will lose all your capital however call edge accompany little capital and with terrible exchanging and awful cash the board so we should gain from our errors on the off chance that we face call edge I like to utilize edge choice kind of a reasonable stop misfortune. I don't want to open every one of my requests and anticipate enormous misfortunes to them. i'm horribly hopeful and edge choice will carry out that responsibility in the interest of me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    imply that your parity is diminish that merchant give you an alarm to know you that your edge reduction and you will lose all your capital however call edge accompany little capital and with terrible exchanging and awful cash the board so we should gain from our errors on the off chance that we face call edge I like to utilize edge choice kind of a reasonable stop misfortune. I don't want to open every one of my requests and anticipate enormous misfortunes to them. i'm horribly hopeful and edge choice will carry out that responsibility in the interest of me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call it mean that your balance is reduce that broker give you an alert to know you that your margin decrease and you will lose all your capital but call margin come with small capital and with bad trading and bad money management so we must learn from our mistakes if we face call margin i prefer to use margin decision sort of a sensible stop loss. I don't prefer to open all my orders and predict huge losses to them. i'm terribly optimistic and margin decision will do that job on behalf of me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should count or money management very carefully. If the money in your account falls below the required margin (margin that can be used), your broker will close some or all of the positions open it. This prevents your account falls into a negative balance, even in a highly volatile market and move quickly.

Margin Call can also be seen easily through the Margin Level. If you fall in margin levels approaching 100% or less then you can open a closed position automatically by the broker system

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), tabungan (2020-07-15)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trader not realize and not too serously to trades in forex. in other case the traders sometime lazy to making evaluations and making a trading journal. in my opinion a trading journal is very important to monitoring and to make re-analyze iour trades and systems in every weekend. this is the important key if we want to success in this business, i think is not only in forex, in other business is also learning is important. with learning we will learn new something and can improve our knowledge to be better.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

tabungan (2020-07-15)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't really know exact number but most of the time i been called by margin with red alert before coz i had no money management and higher risk behaviour but now i control myself from over trading tendency ..margin call is very dangerous and emotional situation for any traders ..it means our trading can be zero withing few hours after the margin call..we can avoid margin call if we control our trading and less risk per trade

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-11), tabungan (2020-07-15)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid margin call or blowing off your account a trader must choose his lot size very carefully based on the leverage and amount of equity in the account and should place all the tools of money management to reduce their losses and increase their profits . It is not sure that if you have profits they would be high if you trade without take profits or stop loss as it is possible that you are unable to book high profits even when they are there and then markets reverse from there and you can loose in the same trades as well.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-11), tabungan (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)