+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 784 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're wrong, forex is a business ... if we think of it as a game then we will never do it seriously ... but if we think of it as a business, we will make a good plan and we will be careful not to lose. and I only know if a successful trader does not use the profit target and stop loss when trading, in my opinion that is not true ... I know they always limit their losses using stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great friend and if you continue in this way I believe it's only a matter of time to be successful because what you say here lies in the rules of forex. After all, I also faced the MC and I also learned from my own mistakes and gladly said that I was increasing day by day from my mistakes. and the Margin call is a very bad thing and no one in the forex trade needs it but he loves all traders, especially greedy traders. We want to keep our distance from the margin call but automatically come to us and we cannot refuse it. So many margin calls are not good for our health.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for that webterminal is also good but we can see the live rate through the website too. Anyway, yesterday I tried another broker's demo account on the webterminal but needed a stronger internet connection because to connect it it took more time but when I logged in the Instaforex MT4 terminal it took less time with the same internet connection. so I think if we want to trade through the web terminal then we need a good internet spreed connection too.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes what you say is true. For me also when I don't have SL, the profit I get will be very high, but if the trade goes opposite, I will get the MC. Like two extremes. Trading without Stop loss must be done carefully and if trading is in losses, we have to close it if there are no signs of reversal and of course, I have got the MC many times and after that I find it difficult to continue trading forex. It takes a lot of time to raise capital. So getting an MC is a bad experience, but if you consider it positive, this is wisdom and the trade department too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we only have small capital, we should open a cent account, to prevent margin calls quickly. we can use low money management. traders must be disciplined in money management arrangements, don't overtrade. and connect to market entries again and again. You don't need to always look at the chart. I also only have a small profit target per day, I use a compounding strategy, because equity increases, I will use a larger lot size

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not magic, magic is a cheat; super power I do not believe it is always there, it is only in some special cases; if you say other super powers, someone with strength, like a governor, then maybe, he will know some news before the declaration, they can exchange news, that's true. and different traders have different partners they like, it's the same as food, someone likes this food, some like it, some traders like established markets, some traders like very active markets.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you don't have to work with small capital because if you want to make big money from small capital that means you take risks and I will say only do it with high capital and hope that a little return can be enough. so I hope you understand my point if you want to make $ 10 to $ 100 a month then you take the risk but if you do it without risk, you might get $ 10 from $ 100 but that could be good enoug

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is also one strength that we can have because I feel that if you can have a large amount to invest then you can get some benefits and for me money is the power in forex because more money we have more control on our trade so if you want being a strong trader then you must have a large amount so you can get a profit of a low amount so that even a 1% profit will be enough for you.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this depends on us basically what we buy at the right time and what we sell at the right time and the right decision at the right time. 1 idea of zindagi badal de so in forex you basically have to make a decision what to buy and when to buy so it depends on us. the market will continue to move wherever it wants and we don't need to worry where it moves we just have to look for opportunities

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han EUR / USD aik pair hay alkin is a ko karna har kisi deal ka ka naheen hay kion kay market the main sab forex says the news ziada is the couple ki relate hoti hain aur is a couple who can predict accoutr said ziada mushkil hay. Mary's main imagination is EUR / JPY, where there is a new beginner, liye. and As low as risk you will be more secure your account from the margin call. It doesn't matter if low income from low risk but consistent low income is far better than margin call. So a 2% risk is recommended in all market conditions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 784 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)