+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Junior Member waseemdaniyal will become famous soon enough waseemdaniyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to yahan par zyada tar members paise kamane ke lie hi trading krte hain aur main bhi ne bhi paise kamane ke lie forex par kam start kia hai
    agar ham daily is pe work kre aur mehnat se work karen to hamari life change ho sakti hai qki forex bht acha business hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waseemdaniyal For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (3), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap ny mainy trade ko apny career ko maintain karny k leyay start ki thi aur abhi tak is mai trade jari hai ,humy yaha par hard work karny ki zaydah sai zaydah zrurat hai tabhi he is mai hum best rah sakty hain always aur good trade k qabil ban sakty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Forex because it gives me a good opportunity to make a profit. the main purpose of each trader is to make a profit. I can get lots of benefits with Forex trading. that's the reason why everyone likes Forex and wants to trade on this forum. I do forex trading business because this is really a profitable business for me and we can make more profit in less time and with the money that is deposited small, I am a student so that is the reason I can work here anytime when I I want to be a good thing because I can work here when I'm free.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Forex because it provides an opportunity to get mine in a very short time and provide full security of your investment in Forex. So I joined Forex and worked on it. and Trading forex karne ka main karan sirf paisa hi hi, lekin ye aisi opportunity hi, ki is the field of mein life time achcha paisa kama sakte hi, work mein itna salary nahi hota hi, jitna ki se hum ghar forex se baith kar online mein kama sakte hi, aur wo bhi when life is not.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very profitable business ... Everyone joins and earns money from Forex. It has many benefits in the form of money. This is the real reason people join this online platform. I have seen a number of traders who earn a lot of money from Forex and they like being part of Forex. as with me, I also get a lot of money. forex really helped me in increasing my pocket money. it's like a blessing for my life.
    I trade forex to get money from it and forex trading is the best choice for me to get money that's why I trade forex and trading forex is a part time business for me

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine forex ko choose kiya hey paise kama ne ke liye, forex se ek acha moka hey thoda jyada paisa kamane ke liye, forex se aap apni mojuda income main badhawa kar sakey hey kyuki aap ise kabhi bhi kar saktey hey aap ke free time main ya aapke mojuda job ke working hour ke baad bhi...
    par filhaal ke liye main apne aap ko test kar raha hoon ki main forex kar sakta hoon ya nahi...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forex trading has given me the opportunity to make money while I'm studying. I have to visit the forum every day for five hours or half and practice trading software every day and that's it. after I get a lot of bonuses, I invest in the market and get a pretty good amount. this is the best part time job. plus it teaches you about markets that will help you in your future as a source of income really !!
    I trade forex for money ... with Forex I can make unlimited amounts of money that I can't make with other businesses ... Forex gives me the opportunity to be a very rich person that's why I do Forex.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I'm also addicted to Forex. But I trade on the Forex Market to be built in my future. I am a student. So I am a part-time trader. I know that Forex losses are common. I've also made a loss of around $ 350. But I'm still here. Because I want to make my career here!
    I do this forex trading because I want to get large amounts of money that I can give a luxurious life to my family where they have no financial tension

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business that helps us make money in our spare time and I think that's why people like this business. And also do not need to invest big money as compared to other businesses is we need to invest big money. Forex trading attracts many people because of its simplicity! and it's very simple everyone wants to grow their income I also want this. so this is not a game that is a business if you want to work on it so you are made serious. if you do this very seriously then you can get this very good income.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khial se tu maximum log sirf paisa kamane ke lie trading krte hen.mien khud bhi paisa kamane ke lie trading krta hn.kiunke is se ghr baith kr easily acha profit earn kr leta hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)