+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    woow thanks isha....i hope from your indicator i can get profit everyday...what usualy timeframe you use Ishha??? anypair or only EUR and GBP ??? i see in your platdorm thats too much candle bull and bearish??not stop in right candle...its true you can earn money from this indicator?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however, their strength is more to the area compared to the condition being sideway trend ..
    so it takes a mature and clear strategy in terms of running a strategy that truly mature and well-conditioned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow thanks isha....i hope from your indicator i can get profit everyday...what usualy timeframe you use Ishha??? anypair or only EUR and GBP ??? i see in your platdorm thats too much candle bull and bearish??not stop in right candle...its true you can earn money from this indicator?

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like your indector in ma sa to kuch indector ma phely sa he use kar raha ho aur kuch indector is ma
    mere laye new ha is indector waki mahe bohat acha result ha new mamber ka laye ja indector bohat
    best ha us ka laye ja indector kafi fiydea mand ho gaya.

Junior Member bukran is on a distinguished road bukran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice shared, i use it for scalping and its work.. in daily chart it so nice... thanks

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    for not new boys only . it is for all. so i have downloaded this indicator. so i am trying to use this indicator in my live trading. thanks

Member gar3oun is an unknown quantity at this point gar3oun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator is very good and give us a good indications because it work with the bases of forex,worke with supports and resistances,so the majority of indications are true,so we can work with this tool,i will test it soon,but i need a download link if there is of course.thanks

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    From these indicators i relly like the hieken ashi this is the best one i recommend for scalping. I use this on the m5 for scalping with the help of this i grab more then 50 pips in session with out losing one. And when we trade with this while making a combination at that time we get more better results.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look like so interesting. I am downloading it now and test it in my demo account today. Hope i will get some best result from this indicator and also can use it into my real account of forex market.

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha debnath View Post
    Here i will give you some simple and profitable indicator with description.you just need to use it and give me feed back

Here is the pic of the indicator.just copy the indicator in the Expert folder of your MT4 and select it from the indicator list.you can make the change of it's color.

when there will be a new trend then the previous trend's candlestick will become smaller ****ually.So you can make entry and Exit easily
    so try to catch the trend perfectly and i have found that it works well in the M30 and higher time frame.

Download it from Herehttp://www.mediafire.com/?o6o9qp4id6zobt9

Hope you guys will answer me the result and i will come back with new Indicators and templet
    Thank you for share a simple strategy profitable for newbie, but how traits will occur when the trend changes.
    how can i know that will happen a Start of Up trend or Start of Downtrend..?
    can you tell me how to..???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)