+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Candkestick Pattern Analysis

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candles traffic analysis and understanding good way to help you succeed in the forex market and also should know that the price behavior is the best and we must understand it well because that's what helps you to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow dear aap ne kafi achi information share ki hai k candles ka kya matlb hai aur kis type ki candle kya khalati hai dear hamen chaye k hum candles ki types ko learn kar market mein success hasil karny k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good discussion but very hard to remember the candlesticks. But very useful system. I hope it will help us. I am very interested in learning about candlestick pattern. Because I know that it will me so much to determine the trendline. But what to do too much tough to learn about candlestick pattern.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick are one of the most power technical analysis tools in the traders tool kits. they are also one of the most prevalent. most technical analysis programs use candlesticks as the defaults mode of charting. used correctly, candlestick can give a signal in advance of much other market action. they can be a leading indicator of the market activity

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick pattern ek best pattern stick hota hai jis me humen bhot ache tarah se market ko analysis karne me or market ko samjhne me bhe bhot asani ho jatai hai is lye humen chaye k hum market ko phely candle stick pattern pe lagay gy to is me humen ek tricks milti hai or hum market ko samjh jatay han

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex forum For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Banned ELDJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point ELDJOKER's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear atrders the stratgies in the forex trading are very good and you have to work ahrd in order to becoem agood tarder so be agood trader nad then you need to beocme a master then strategy is avery good

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELDJOKER For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apne buhat hi excellent post share ki ha jis me sirf aur sirf Candlesticks k patterns ka hi sahi matlb me zikar kiya ha q k yahi market me sab se important hote hian jis se hi hum apni har strategy ko best bana k apna target easily achieve kar sakte hain aur apni har trade me easily profit le sakte hian.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekha jae to adhi say zyada market hume candlestick ki taraf aur behter lagtay hain lehaza aesa kam karnay ko samjh kar aur dekhnay me her trader ko candles dekhnay say he kafi had tak pata chalnay k chances hotay hain k agay market me kiya honay wala hai aur kiss tarha say honay wala hai.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahi218 For This Useful Post:

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategies in the Forex trading are very good and you have to work hard in order to become good trader so be good trader and then you need to become a master then strategy useful analysis for the trading and the thread you share is also very good because you very simply describe the candlestick for the other members of the Forex,,..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muskan For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-11-28), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick trading strategy signal are very strong signals for getting a useful analysis for the trading and the thread you share is also very good because you very simply describe the candlestick for the other members of the forex forum

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rehman12 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast