+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: How should you enter your order in a breakout?

Banned issamess is an unknown quantity at this point issamess's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi
    Thats very good crossover system am already trying this but am seein a very good performance of this...
    your strategy on an hour and a four hours charts check those timeframes and se how they are working there....
    Best wishes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is a virtue to have all the time, in a break out you need to wait for the confirmation candle to give you he go ahead and enter the trade, you have to wait for there might a fake break out and you lose if you enter with it, confirmation might take some time to come so you have to sit tight and let the market come to you and when you are sure of the break out you can now enter the trade and make a kill on the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trading strategy, usually when trading brake outs you use buy stop and sell stop orders, though this strategy is very good and works often but you can obtain the best trading result from it when trading news release because during this period there is high market volatility which is what this type of trading strategies rely on.

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy without any trader can not trading progress and success in Forex. Its achieving good tips for us. We are apply different strategy for become success on Forex.

---------- Post added 05-24-2016 at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-23-2016 at 10:16 PM ----------

Thanks for your advice .as i am newbie in Forex business it's very helpful for me .i will keep this on my mind for a better trade .strategy is the key thing of Forex business .now i am doing demo practicing regularly to get some basic of Forex .thanks to all of you

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A breakout is the best place to enter the market so as to be able to maximize the profits any time that there is one in the forex market chat that you are following, you have to study the market right all the time so as to be able to spot a breakout coming a mile away and when it hits then you are there to open a trade and make the most from it.

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What an interesting forum thread that is really going to help improve the knowledge of people that are into the forex trading but i will like to understand if there is anything that will be done and there are some things that i have not been able to see in this outreach, i will like to know if emotion control is not part of the strategies that is placed in the very thread and some other threads that are talking about strategies have not mentioned this very thing as a strategy so i will like you to tell me why you are not recognizing it as one.

Member ebrahim90 is an unknown quantity at this point ebrahim90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good information are shown with the help of pictures, we should check these fakeout and real breakouts very carefully because the pickness of real breakouts provide us the chance to enter a good trade to earn profits.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout trading kafi jayda profitable ho sakti hai trader ke liye bhai, lekin yaha par koi bhi trading ek jaisi nahi hoti hai, tarah tarah ke trading hoti hai bhai main to kahunga jo bhi trading system use karte ho usmein true aur false breakout dheyan jarur dena hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member chetanepic is an unknown quantity at this point chetanepic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hii every one,
    I would like to say thank you for this very interesting post, absolutely the thread is very informative for a forex tradaer!!!

Senior Member sahilp is an unknown quantity at this point sahilp's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a typical breakout trading but some has to be aware where you need to react because most of the stops are waiting both sides of the breakout and failed breakout so we should take the help of momentum indicators to see if breakout has been done with strong volume and has fair way to go for next resistance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)