+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: How should you enter your order in a breakout?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Its really good i will definitely work on this and i never fully understand the thread about the indicators before your thread and i am very grateful to you for this thread and i want to learn more from this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-01), ind12 (2020-11-01)

Banned Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12 has a reputation beyond repute Sunny12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,575 Times in 5,000 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny12 For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-01)

Senior Member Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123 has a reputation beyond repute Intkhab123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,689 Times in 1,757 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wall Street finally started to build support again yesterday, with a rebound (tech driven) which filtered across markets. The S&P 500 closed +2.0% higher at 3399 whilst futures are ticking higher again today (E-mini S&Ps +0.2%). This has allowed Asian markets higher (Nikkei +0.9%,
    Regards
    I.A

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intkhab123 For This Useful Post:

Mahboob (2020-09-17), Unregistered (2)

Banned Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,223 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye
    " Best"

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The support and Resistance level analysis can be used in any time frame but I would like to suggest you to use it for higher time frame which will results in better results. and when i get the right signal from your strategy i will used it in real account.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-10), MNA (2020-11-01)

Banned Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123 has a reputation beyond repute Hafiz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,223 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye
    " Best"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hafiz123 For This Useful Post:

MNA (2020-11-01)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Its really good i will definitely work on this and when i get the right signal from your strategy i will used it in real account but before i will once need to test in demo account and grateful to you for this thread and i want to learn more from you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08), MNA (2020-11-01)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    market kissi b wakt change ho jati hai jiss waja say hume market ka andaza nahi ho pata hai aur hume maloom nahi hota hai k buy kare ya sell kare jitna behter aur munasib tareekay say work karnay ka moka milta hai utnay he behter tareekay say earning ka b moka hota hai is lye earning me mehnat zrori hoti hai.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-10), MNA (2020-11-01)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair bounced higher from 1.13 territory in Thursday's session reaching towards 1.14 levels. Until the pair crosses above the 1.15 level and the 200 Day EMA, selling pressure will continue. Weak economic figures from Europe, Brexit and the dovish attitude of the Fed about rising interest rates will continue to keep the pair stable and will move back and forth. ... and the dollar weakened against several currencies on Wednesday, as hopes of progress in the China-US trade dispute pushed up commodity-related currencies and risk currencies.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05), Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame it's too good and I am really grateful to you because your thread is easy to read and easy to understand and I have never fully understood the thread about the indicators before your thread and I am very grateful to you for this thread and I want to learn more from You and Jee haan bhai jab market man breakout ho jata hei to us waqt hamen trade entry nahi karni chaiye jab no confirmation na ho jaye. Jab break candles kar us to the closing operative kar ley to confirm phir ho teak hey or we wa hum trade enter kar sakty hen or we phir hum market movements ko catch kar sakty hen.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)