+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Profit Trade System (Expert Adviser)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My little knowledge is to say that trading Robots is always dangerous for a trader. I think manual trading is the best for a trader. Just trade and wait profit patiently. and I have never used a Forex robot. I don't believe that robots can do better than people. We can manage our losses during trading as desired. But robots do it in a systematic way. They cannot think as humans and hence cannot control loss when robots are used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to search this forum for many shares here or you see a number of forums outside. You can use Google as a tool, you will find a good robot, and remember to try the demo acc first to see its capabilities. and I don't recommend you do it because there are many robots that are already profitable, but you will leave everything you have learned and make yourself look for all the robots

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only volatility is not a problem we can say that don't use robots. The main fact is that almost every day the red zone news becomes true and the red zone news mostly gives us unexpected results that cannot be understood by robots. and I don't think that robots are good for trading. because the robot will be outdated when you are not aware of it. when you know it's too late because you've lost most of your money. You will only think it failed when it helped you lose your money. so you better spend time learning forex and trading yourself. There is no free lunch.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot in the forex market and I have been trading in the forex market for a long time. Using robots is not a good thing. The forex market is not a program. and This is a robot reality. If we don't place the arrangements properly, it will lose all our money within a few hours. We spend too much money to buy this kind of product. After buying if we do not get profit from these things. Then what is the reason for buying a robot type product? I think just lost money.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can make money but not big money ... Only if you have very large capital then you can make big money using forex robots ... I have tried many robots with good configuration can give you 1% - 5 monthly returns % ... but who wants only 1% -5% a month? haha ... many people view the forex market as a place to make money fast ... well that's my opinion ... that opinion is debatable ...

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try searching for traders who are generally successful not using robots in the market. They generally use manual mechanical methods with a very simple system and we have to test with the first eas on a demo account and then we have to go for live accounts with eas only when they work if not more good to trade manually and control your trade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is based on your vision into the future. There are some beginners who get big profits and don't even know much about trading because of ea. But if beginners intend to become good traders, they must focus on manual trading. For more experienced traders, it's okay to use ea. Ea is not only about full replacement of merchants too, my mentor uses ea but as a giver when some candle patterns occur.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans with manual trading vs. forex robots which is better. It's difficult to answer. If we are beginners in trading, maybe forex robots have better results. But forex robots cannot guarantee that they will not have a margin call. Maybe if we better combine forex robots with manual trading. and actually I think anything in this world cannot be compared to humans. Because humans create every technology, use good, everything. what I need and what is needed to lead life every thing that is made by humans is also a robot. Robots have several codec programs because of that they work codecs also regulated by humans. be human only vs human. I think so.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone must understand that robots are also made from human logic ... And that's why I believe we can't compare between humans and robots because we know we also need to understand how to trade before we can trade using robots ... and Robots are good friends, but most robots work for certain situations that occur in the Market, so choose a robot that does a good job in a critical condition on the market, because sometimes robots don't work well and you can lose your number, so I have a good robot and work well and give me a good profit.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using trading robots which means that as long as we trade we don't need to analyze every day there is news we just stay silent waiting for the robot to work according to the order but if we trade with manuals we must always analyze every day and read every story there too. and Trading in the FOREX market is one of the most profitable types of business. Sources are fluctuations in prices of the exchange rates served. Our intelligent and high-quality software robots can easily provide profits of more than 1000% per year, with a risk of 5-10% of capital per 1 open position. Changing the size of the risk, you can independently adjust the profitability of the Trading System.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast