+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The beginners should adopt the strategy and techniques in use mechanical traps like this are very popular among the new traders f and also beneficial when the put as an important economic news etc. They should pick the profit in small lots and not be greedy during the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you used this technique to produce a month or 2 months to actually recognize profit consitently. i believe you should provide us additional explanation, after we should wait towards the moement, and after we should enty the market to take an order. not very simple to find the very best entry purpose

Senior Member naveed1985 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are newbie in Forex business, you should gain proper training for this business and then you first operate the demo account for practice and gain more and more knowledge about Forex trading market and currency pairs.when you grip on your knowledge about online forex market.then you can trade in real account successfully. i think this is proper strategy for the newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaz99 View Post
    As a new in Forex i fitting need to say that newbies simulate the strategy that
    turn an chronicle from the existing relationship bearer and who interchange in Forex alter now, play the indicators advice, jazz most your craft,
    be private on your firmness
    manage trade plan and trading transactions see needs to be appropriate market risk and use system managemen by using indicators signal and using indicators easily but need learning indicators appropriate market lagging and market style trade

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well me samjhta hu k as a new member in forex jo forex me new hote hai une strategy k bare me bht problems ati hai or mere khyal se unshe chaiye k wo kisi experiened trader se discuss kr lein or unhe chaiye k achi si siple strategy k use kre jis se une tarding me profit ho...

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    Newbies Strategy

hello newbies and master
    i bring u a system that i found on google

used only on Eur/usd on 15 min TF
    u have to get a Macd with 2 line and put the following setting
    and use Stoch with this setting

have fun i up load pic to trie and explain bether, i use zig zag to see possible trend break too
    for scalping it seems interesting strategy. i will test it in demo account and will let everyone know soon. though i am a position trader but i will test it in my demo account for the betterment of other forum members. everyone should check an strategy before implementing in real account to justify whether it has any fault or not!

Senior Member dreams12 is an unknown quantity at this point dreams12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well thank you for your question and I only have to provide it a try and see how best this technique can go before I spend my money in this technique, but the process will deal a great way for me to understand the best way to benefit from the industry to generate

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in forex market. When i do trade i use some indicator in forex market for example Zigzag, Parabolic, RSI. And i do market movement analysis. And i also follow forex market news and fundamental analysis.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple trading systems are good for skilled beginners and intermediate traders, but may not suit more experienced traders. Either way, do not skip those strategies as they will preserve consistency in your learning progress. Advanced strategies were all at some point simple, but later were improved by traders. So learning the basic ideas behind simple strategies will help you in the long run to advance in your own strategy making.

Banned marzuqnadir is an unknown quantity at this point marzuqnadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe you have to offer you far more explanation, when we have to wait around to the moement, and once we must enty this market to produce a purchase. Not really easy to find the most beneficial access point on a system or maybe approach. along with go it is carry eco-friendly pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)