+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TF15M is good for short trading term and it is good for beginner because with short trading term they can make so many trading entries in a couple days, while they try to increase their skill of trading and increase their skill of analysing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kingshani is an unknown quantity at this point kingshani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    thanks brother for giving this strategies .i have just use it and get great profit i really like it
    thanks

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you already try this for your self on real trading??
    from your result i see green and yellow it means that good.. but may i know how long you try this?
    if only try for one or two days maybe it only just luck
    but thanks for sharing anyway

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI my dear friend main app ke iss startegy ko samaj nahi saka hoon kay kiya possible hain iss main or hamain trade kisay laga nahi hay dear agar app iss ko aasan alfaz main yahan post kar dian tu app ke badi hi meharbani hoo gee kuoon kay iss say hamain samajnay main aasani hoo ge or haam is say trade kar sakain gay .

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new traders i would suggest that they better not complicate their trading experience with use of too many indicators or too much of complex trading system because of which they would suffer huge losses and thus all chances for losing more money to the forex market.

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we need to give people more justification, if the phone hangs and when we buy Athena also produce much in the market. It is certainly not a problem, the most effective system of entry point, perhaps even a method to find. And it is of the utmost importance. Because when we open the wrong handle the moment your method makes a unique, which can be sensitive. and tips for arrival of TS, all of a sudden, we humans could create a zig-zag. Use the value in the current default time, or even, as rule changes? What are the advantages of using a zig-zag?

Senior Member moonroy is an unknown quantity at this point moonroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it has been confirmed this strategy and a reference signal is very easy, and there are a few rules to handle. Trading at the beginning of my career, and this is a very important thing. Because if in the wrong moment, we open forum site, so we have a good strategy, it will lead to different

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    To be a brand new in Fx my partner and i simply want to claim of which novices adhere to your approach of which
    available a forex account in the existing accounts holder along with that business in Fx at this time, adhere to your indicators assistance, be familiar with your business,
    possibly be confidential in your selection.
    forex is a great opportunity for a lot of people who are educated ,smart but having no job as many unemployed educated people can trade in forex and they can earn a huge amount of money by trading in Forex.forex is a good habit,but not all traders can stay cool while they got open positions in the market. There is always stress and worries when we are trading with the market. Only a strong trader can control his emotion successfully.

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just found it but you didn't try it, but it's preferred to try it in a demo account before share it with beginners, and you must mention that in your posting that you are not a totally sure of success of this strategy.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx for it..i am newbie so that it will be much helpful for me...it is an easy method to gain profits from forex market...i am trading currently on 1h tf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)