+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new person on Forex, I need to say that beginners simulate a strategy change the chronicles of existing and exchange link carriers, now, play indicator suggestions, make the most of your craft, make it Personally, your assertiveness and the main interest of the trader to pass this application is the strategy for hi, aapko trend line for strategy and hi, then the merchant dealer to pass the hi-hota hi hai, so hope, ki ek baar hum dusre ki share curry huyi strategy bhi try curry, hi sakta hi, kuch achcha hi mil jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har eik tarder ki apni pasand ki startegy hoti hai aur ushi sbh some indicators bhi use leta hi par muje to RSI aur Stoch indictaors jyada pasand hi at dono to use kar ke hi me jyadatar nayi starts to develop kar ne ki sochta hu. and har traders ki apni apni soch hoti hai aur ussi to hisaab se merchant ki apni apni strategy aur mai bhi rsi aur stoch ko do you like karta hoon aur enhi how come mein strategy applying karne ki karta rehta hoon practice ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Amazing technique buddy. With a trendline and using MACD and Stochastic as narrow, this is a very good program to deal with. I think this technique will continue to appear in your time period, your larger time period is better (with SL and TP diferents too). Self-discipline is the key to this system. and your MACD, STOCH, and ZIGZAG are indicators to achieve your work, to be high and low, then choose, to become a trading field with you, to reach you, or to, or work in the whole world.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

al bahri (2019-06-19)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good strategy and has a very good indicator, if all indicators give a short signal, we can easily make 20 pips in the direction of selling. I like this type of strategy easy and profitable and Initially related to my personal business career ... checks show many complications and few pregnant guidelines ... Of course signals are given ... This is a very simple process for new traders

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great strategy is right and is learning and practicing, he he he, yes, the newbie is just learning and practicing once, don't have to think about what type of strategy, focus on learning and what strategies will come to you one day and I'm a beginner, I try to learn but I am still confused, what market time to do this strategy, besides can you explain to me about the SL and TP that you use for this strategy ??

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders fail to study on a demo account before a real account, practice analysis that is not affected by analysis of floating market conditions is floating well, my use of money strategy and management tends to be profitable and more profitable to trade capital and only use average moving tf h1 with period 24 to see directions and support wear resistance this restriction is easy to apply to any partner and I arrived and very easy

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your written subject & I will follow all your rules, so thank you again & post more strategies here for a new study on forex. we are friends so we share all our rewards in this forum. and trading strategies are posted only for their educational purposes. Trading rules can be subject to interpretation. The planned risk level can increase dramatically under extreme market conditions. Use ideas and / or modify them to suit your trading style, but only at your own risk. We recommend testing your trading system on a demo account before investing real money.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meanwhile, the Forex market is open 24 hours a day (except weekends) which means that in the US it opens at 3:00 a.m. Sunday (EST) and closes on Friday at 5:00 (EST), which allows active traders to choose the times they want trade. The hours of commodity trading are everywhere depending on the commodity you are trading. This is a very simple strategy and new traders can use this without difficulty. Actually with this strategy getting signals and confirming signals is very easy and some rules are there to overcome them.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never got a Starter Strategy because I didn't really think we had a Beginner's Strategy but now I think you have helped provide a Beginner Strategy and I will try to find out the best way to get my profit trading with this Beginner Strategy, and in what results even I can contact you and As a new person on Forex I just want to say that beginners follow a strategy open an account from existing account holders and who trade in Forex now, follow indicator suggestions, know about your trade, keep the confidentiality of your decision.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much for your attention about the beginners also a beginner in the forex market and i know with the help expected in the forum i can really make the best of the forex market and this strategy i know it will really go away a very long way to make the number of pips that I want and And do you produce with that? I might be pessimistic about this, but I can't see why this strategy is good. How do you use this? I can only see on this chart, that your arrangement gives a sign of being late. I can't see where it works with this strategy. Please introduce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)