+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 962 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online bohat dangerous business hai. Es business mai kamyabi hasil krna easy nahi hai. Ap es business mai kamyabi hasuil krna hai tou ap ko market ka trend maloom krna hai aur market maui es trend key mutabique trade open krna hai tou ap ko market mai kamyabi ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?
    Forex trading online is becoming a very well known way to make money from home, but there are also many stories of people who get burned. So how safe is forex trading, and how can you protect your investment if you decide to get involved in this hot new online financial market?

The first thing to be clear about if you are thinking of taking up currency trading online, is that you can make money but you can also lose it. Forex is not different from stock trading or any other speculative investment in this respect. It is risky, and you have to know what you are doing.

The advantage that we have these days with the internet being so prevalent and so cheap, is that everybody has access to a huge amount of information about forex trading online. There is no need to buy a lot of books or go to expensive forex trading seminars, at least in the beginning.

There are several things that you can do to reduce or minimize the risk of losing money when you first start out forex trading online. The first one is to use a demo account. This is a practice account which most forex brokers will let you start out trading with. You do not use real money and often you do not even need to deposit any money. The software gives you an amount of virtual money and you can access the real time forex market and start trading.

Of course this means that if you make money, you do not see any of the profits. No real trading takes place. However, most people do lose money in the beginning of their forex trading career so it is a wise choice to use a demo account for a while, even if you have a good trading system and are confident that you will be able to make money.

The second thing that traders can do to protect their funds is to practice good risk management. This means understanding the statistical variables of the system that you are using and planning your trades so that your account balance can survive the worst case scenario and then some.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gagal View Post
    Bhai Tuumnee Mere Hiisab Se ye bh0t h! achhaa quueestion kiya hain and me tumhare__ is question se pure traah se santuussht bhi hun me aapki bat se agre hun and is bare me apni_ raii dete hue answer par roshni dalte hue kehnaa chahta hun k!i han yar dekhne ko to forex kisi ko sadak pe v la sakta and dekha jayen to ye amiro ko orr amir v bna sakta hain ye ek khatarank game hain jese jitni practise use utna profit yes bhai forex ek dangrus game he lekin forex ek essa business he jisme agar hmm hard work akrte hein to hmm isme success ho sakte hein,me is business ko bhut like karta hun bhai,me is business me success hona passnad karta hun
    हाँ, मैं आपके कथन से सहमत हूँ। वे लोग या व्यापारी जो विदेशी मुद्रा को एक व्यवसाय के रूप में लेते हैं, यह उनके लिए एक सुरक्षित वास्तविक व्यवसाय होगा। लेकिन जो लोग इसे एक खेल के रूप में लेते हैं, यह एक बहुत ही खतरनाक खेल होगा जो उनके लिए कई समस्याएं पैदा कर सकता है। क्योंकि फ़ॉरेक्स एक व्यवसाय है और व्यवसाय में समान नियम हैं और लक्ष्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए योजना का पालन किया जाता है।

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency dealing is neither a activity title or not betting. because when you doing or begin any company you just have objective and to accomplish that objective you obtain lot of information and experience many complications same like this when you doing dealing lot of complications and failing event came on your part but you must experience to all these for to accomplish that objective. That is a factor about forex or any other company.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever you have posted may be a splendidly informative post and that i would like to firmly thank you for taking your time and putting within the whole effort to firmly post this one. the particulars on the demo account is extremely useful however i might like to firmly purpose out that practicing within the whole demo account ought to maintained merely till the trader feels confident that his trading strategy is operating and could manufacture results. if you do in fact trade within the whole demo account and get a terribly long time you run the risk of taking undue risk as a lot of us do take a lot of risks in demo trading than in real trading. therefore should that reckless feeling gets in to firmly your system then you certainly run the risk of doing the exact with the use of a real account and that's dangerous as a result of you are able to loose your account inside short time.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother aapne bhut aacha question kiya aur bhut hi intresting bhi aapne jo apne statement me bate kahi wo bhi mujhe bhut aachi lagi lekin main aapki sabhi bato se agree ni hu jaise ki forex trading aur.forex buisness ek bhut hi dangerous online game hai bcoz forex koi game ni hai main aapki is baat se agree hu ki forex ek dangerous buisness hai Neither it is a safe business not a dangerous game.but it is hard to make easy.you have to work hard by applying you knowledge and experience to make is easy for you to do.but it easy for you to do.but it is not so easy.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concur with that Forex is a grave residence supported playing but it is not a fearless..in person of additional commerce we may someone to drop so Forex also impoverishment to fit a lowercase chapter...but somebody plow Forex as a seek or scheme because it is consanguineous with humankind currencies and i believe so. I concur with that Forex is a critical housing supported performing but it is not a brave..in container of else acting we may know to expend so Forex also necessity to drop a less great...but somebody cater Forex as a risk or gallivant because it is agate with humankind currencies and i cogitate so.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime it's dangerous and sometime it is much normal. each business is dangerous however forex is incredibly straightforward and flexible business. i'm therefore happy with forex trading business. it's biggest on-line system daily life therefore it's not dangerous it is much suitable for myself and all folks. make hte good doalr as the ebst,, you do not see any of the profits. No real trading takes place. However, most people do lose money in the beginning of their forex trading career so it is a wise choice to use a demo account for a while, even if you have a good trading system and are confident that you will be able to make money.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai Tuumnee Mere Hiisab Se ye bh0t h! achhaa quueestion kiya hain and me tumhare__ is question se pure traah se santuussht bhi hun me aapki bat se agre hun and is bare me apni_ raii dete hue answer par roshni dalte hue kehnaa chahta hun k!i han yar dekhne ko to forex kisi ko sadak pe v la sakta and dekha jayen to ye amiro ko orr amir v bna sakta hain ye ek khatarank game hain jese jitni practise use utna profit yes bhai forex ek dangrus game he lekin forex ek essa business he jisme agar hmm hard work akrte hein to hmm isme success ho sakte hein,me is business ko bhut like karta hun bhai,me is business me success hona passnad karta hun

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with your statement. those people OR Traders who take Forex as a business, it will be a safe real business for them. But those who take it as a game, it will be a very dangerous game that can cause many problems for them. Because Forex is a business and business has same rules and plan to be followed in order to achieve the goal Yes game has also some rules and their must be planing for game as well but one thing to be remember by each member that a game and business are to different profession. So every one has to decide here to choose one of them and the best will be to get Forex as Business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

gagal (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 962 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)