+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 962 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right say my dear friend if any one cannot know very good Forex trading so he can able lost his money using Forex Trading. so i say if we are able to know all about Forex trading then time the Forex Trading is very good for. so many thank you for the nice information about Forex Trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md Younus Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Md Younus Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and is the very loser business from online shear market we should not learning forex trading business then we should not earn money in forex trading business . without learning we could not earning in forex trading business .so we say that forex is not game is a online shear market business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tozammel786 is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't recommend scalping as a trading method, most traders using this method don't have a solid reason for their trades, and it creates a knee jerk type of trading that ends up not serving anyone well. If you've ever heard of position trading, this is what I would recommend if you want to make some money scalping. When you position trade, you put multiple trades on in a currency pair and end up with an average price. What type of position and the risk levels are up to you. I prefer to do position trading over weeks, and take scalps here and there in my existing trading direction. However, if you wanted to try to be creative with that, you could take the same approach on an intraday basis and do smaller positions.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex trading is a risky and dangerous business, we must be careful of how much we deposit to trade in the market, we cannot trade and succeed without obtaining a proper training, so before we start to trade in the market we need to obtain a proper training first.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe forex is not a dangerous game. some sort of risk is involved in it but it is part of every business and we must not afraid of it..but the main thing that need in forex is experience and knowledge in forex trading

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fotex business bohat zada dangerous business hai. Es market nai ap begar planning ky kam nahi kr santy. Es ky lye ap pehly forex market ki education aur experience hasil kray. Jb bhe market mai kam kray tou hamesha discipline ky sath kam kray.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it’s no double that it's an easy way to apply and make money at home, foreign currency trading gives us the opportunity to earn money without any bad situation. Open to all, I know everything in the trade entered the market so, why is a dangerous game.
    Last edited by hitan; 2016-11-21 at 12:20 PM.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe forex trading is not the game ,it is the real time business it is not the game at all ,first of all this is second we make the forex trading dangerious otherwise it is not the too much risky and dangerous.

Junior Member Said Rasool is an unknown quantity at this point Said Rasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee main iss had tak tu aap ka saath ittifaq kerta hoon ka forex trading aik mushkal kaam zaroor ha lakin maray khyal main yeh ittina mushkal bi nai ka jitnas aap samij raha han aur maray khyal main yeh aik business ha na ka alk game ha lakin aap ki tra aur loog bi iss ko business ki bajoi game samijtay han ......

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that Forex trading is not a dangerous game, it is a currency business and without proper analysis of the market and without proper knowledge no one can gain profit from the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 962 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)