+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 962 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i igree with you sir . you are saying 100% sure and i mera ye khiyaal hai k forex ahsa business hai jis ka ham ko jitna fiada hai otna loss b ho ujata hai aksay kio k ye buht bra risk hai jnb i like forex becouse we are earned on forerx and i hate forex becouse ham apna paisa kho jatey hai kabi kabi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not game it is real business for all educated people.it is very huge business in the world.and it is very famous and flexible business in the market.it is not dangerous it is very easy and simple business in the world.i really like it very much.i always with Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK. My opinion,,, Forex trading business isn't really do the game in the least, Fforex happens to be the nice business. That during this business we are able to create the sensible income on our aspect, Other then beside the income for positive such as the another Business Forex can also have the risk that we ought to take care on it too,.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is a dengerous business bohat dengerous business ha ja bohat mushkal business ha is ki market ka koi
    pata nahi hota ha kab palt jaye aur loos ma jan shoro ho jaye is business ko bohat souch smj kar karna parta ha

Senior Member njanjua is an unknown quantity at this point njanjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ko khatar nak keh sakta ho lakin isa aap game nahi keh sakta . isa game kehna munasib nahi. haan woh loog isi game keh sakta hai jin kay leya forex sirif aak mashgala hai. jo forex ko earning ki bases par nahi lata hain. mara leya forex aak job hai

Senior Member expert1 is an unknown quantity at this point expert1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks a lot for suggesting such a great way to become a good trader in the forex market from an initial stage. especially i appreciate your advice that there is no need of reading heavy books and attending the costly seminars is great.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    no dear it is not game it is real business in the world.it is very famous and profitable business in the market.it is very good and enjoyable business in the market.it is home based business.i am so happy with Forex trading business.it is money making machine for me and all people.

Senior Member mayx181992 is on a distinguished road mayx181992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by racrab india View Post
    Forex trading online is becoming a very well known way to make money from home, but there are also many stories of people who get burned. So how safe is forex trading, and how can you protect your investment if you decide to get involved in this hot new online financial market?

The first thing to be clear about if you are thinking of taking up currency trading online, is that you can make money but you can also lose it. Forex is not different from stock trading or any other speculative investment in this respect. It is risky, and you have to know what you are doing.

The advantage that we have these days with the internet being so prevalent and so cheap, is that everybody has access to a huge amount of information about forex trading online. There is no need to buy a lot of books or go to expensive forex trading seminars, at least in the beginning.

There are several things that you can do to reduce or minimize the risk of losing money when you first start out forex trading online. The first one is to use a demo account. This is a practice account which most forex brokers will let you start out trading with. You do not use real money and often you do not even need to deposit any money. The software gives you an amount of virtual money and you can access the real time forex market and start trading.

Of course this means that if you make money, you do not see any of the profits. No real trading takes place. However, most people do lose money in the beginning of their forex trading career so it is a wise choice to use a demo account for a while, even if you have a good trading system and are confident that you will be able to make money.

The second thing that traders can do to protect their funds is to practice good risk management. This means understanding the statistical variables of the system that you are using and planning your trades so that your account balance can survive the worst case scenario and then some.
    yeah forex is one of the dangerous game for you but if you trade with small lot size then it is not dangerous u just need to keep some good patients and have to trade according to market condition then you can make a good amount of profit without any big loss on this business.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading online only become a dangerous game for those who just trade blindly and depends upon on their luck every time..not much knowledge and experience about forex trading...otherwise its complete business work not game....

Senior Member every thing is planned is an unknown quantity at this point every thing is planned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that forex is a danger game if we work fine then we can win here money but if we do not done good work then we may be suffer loss in this game this game is art and we should need to learn this art to success in the forex market always try to be patience in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 962 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)