+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 962 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really agree with your statements here, forex is not a game and also gambling and we are as the trader have to put it deeply in mind then we will face this business with right, with good obligation,responsibility and always trade with good discipline and patience,
    and about danger business, i guess there is no specific answer for it, because some of us can control it and get some profit, so at this point that we can see, danger or safe is not at forex trading, but we are as the trader who make it like this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that forex is a dangerous home based business but it is not a game..in case of other business we may have to invest so forex also need to invest a little capital...but somebody treat forex as a gamble or game because it is related with world currencies and i think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is extraordinarily difficult, and you can make it very difficult to understand everything, you can very good traders see market 1 and produce positives. You can determine what you can do to understand the direction of the Forex market forever helping it to be difficult to really trade, when you really do not recognize where you are going. forex is a business that has risks can also be profitable, and I think the forex business is not the most dangerous, because this business will be very good if we can manage it well, so fortunately to benefit from us will always be obtained.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is becoming popular every day. Even forums like this that are dedicated to forex trading make businesses more popular and give great attention to other businesses. And despite the fact that it is risky, we can always minimize our risk by using small lot sizes based on our equity.
    Forex changes into style every day. even forums like this that are dedicated to forex trading are creating additional business in style and giving it a very good thing among alternative businesses. and despite the fact that it is very risky, we can minimize our risk through the use of alittle lot sizes mainly based on our equity.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a home based business that is a little risky but not everything is dangerous, for me it's not a game. Yes it's not a game. But some traders treat this as a bet. On the other hand I think forex also needs to invest a little capital. Some traders can survive here. forex is a dangerous home-based business but it's not a game ... in the case of other businesses we might have to invest so forex also needs. Online Forex trading is really a dangerous game. It's very difficult to survive. in Forex. Some traders can survive here. Every time the market price can change dramatically and you can lose all your capital. Only experts and patient traders can survive on Forex.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we are selected traders. I think this is a good job ... in other businesses we may have to invest so that forex also needs to invest a little capital ... but someone treats forex as a gamble. Good work in other cases our business may have to invest so forex also needs to invest a little capital ... but someone treats forex as a gamble.
    Forex is a business not a game so always try to work here correctly and stop playing on Forex trying to use low risk in trading so that it becomes easy for you to survive in this business

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. Yes it's not a game because I made this -? - to tell people who think that is a gamble you need to learn to get money there.
    Forex is a good job. I agree with forex it's a dangerous home-based business but it's not a game ... in other business cases we might have to invest so forex also needs to invest a little capital ... but someone treats forex as a gamble or game because it's related to world currencies and I think so

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I disagree with this, I know this is an online business but not a game because if you want to join here, you need to invest a small amount of money, then you have to trade very smartly to make a profit, but like a game there is no bidder in Forex trading. and Forex can be a domestic career that is not safe but is actually not a competition. In terms of additional business, we tend to have to do a lot of Forex business and also have to invest a little money. But someone treats Forex business for the sake of Game or competition because the fact that it is a world currency and I feel very.

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes you can say that it is a very dangerious game for all of us but not always . because when you got profit from forex then you say that it is very good for all of us . abd if you dont get any profit from forex then you say that itis very dangerius so languages will be changes always thanks

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a tough and too much difficult business but it is not a game u can do it in the easiest way by giving it proper time if u have great knowledge about it how to work then u can earn more from it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 962 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)