+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 962 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The document realizes that usually foreign exchange trading is mostly a detrimental home business company, but this is not ... just in case there is a type of home business that everyone has to pay for this reason foreign exchange trading will also pay a small amount of financing there are still people who are fighting foreign exchange trading in the form of danger or maybe the temporary game is usually related to the foreign currency of the country and I think for that reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-10)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dear everyone knows that forex is a really very dangerous game and I think when you invest money in forex trading, you also think that how you can make money that you can get or not get out of this fear and start making money with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-10)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is really dangerous and people are the best traders and must be good and make everything and know this is a good way of trading and have all the best and have become good and make sure and be there. Forex trading is very dangerous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When other companies foreign exchange is too little. To invest someone must invest in foreign currency as a bet. If another company, we must invest in nominal foreign exchange capital to invest. However, Forex trading, like some games.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your statement. Forex is not a game, or a bet. so we as traders must remember it then we will be able to deal with this business in the right way, with good obligations and responsibilities and always trade with good discipline and patience. regarding dangerous business I don't think there is a specific answer to that. because some of us can control it and benefit. so here we can see danger or safe not in Forex trading but we as traders make it like this good business and income platform.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a game. Forex is a business or job that depends on you. You learn forex and apply your knowledge in forex trading. Forex is a dangerous business for those who don't know knowledge, don't study properly, don't get rid of emotions, there is no money management for forex they are dangerous. I think there are those who maintain forex money management rules / He must be the winner of forex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need to be a smart person. only able to control emotions, very easy access to you people and nkia n97 is also good but if we compare the two Sony Ericson better. If you suggest a suggestion I would ask you to use Sony Ericsson Experia X8 which will allow you to have very easy access to you people and the Noia N97 is also good but if we compare the two, it's better.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that stepping on Forex is a legal online business and this is not a game because I made it. Today this business is very popular for everyone even though it is very risky. I think treading Forex is the ideal business because Forex can be done at home and am I a koi shak nai hi online forex trading is risky if you are dangerous bhi aur is when the sath is profitable hai hi, ab depends karta hai ap ki learn aur work how come we use forex cards using risk cards that are risky because of our cards that produce cards that generate credit .

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is not a game, I enjoy it as a good business and if we want to have good profits in our business, we must pay attention and always think about risk factors and rewards before we enter the market, by doing that I believe we can minimize losses we and maximize our profits in the forex trading business, I have been doing this business for almost 1 year and I like it

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex is dangerous but this is not a game ... this is a business that can be done by staying at home ... because here we need to invest money like other businesses ... If we trade with good knowledge, we can become a millionaire in a day and can be looser in a second if we trade without knowing anything ... so dangerous

15. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 962 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)