+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 230 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2292

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that's very true , every trader must follow this rules to get success in the forex trading and if we don't follow it we well loss our money and we well fails in the forex trading , the learning is the key of success .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gary Leach is on a distinguished road Gary Leach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is nice info and this is very helpful post for newbie trader before trading you need to analytic the market then take the good step i trade on usd/jpy this is my favorite currency and i make a smart money in Forex.
    SAY TO THANK IF YOU LIKE MY POST

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qasim niazi View Post
    yeah dear i agree with you because you tell us in clear way about the success in forex i think if you want to be a successfull trader then you must have a patience and consistency during trading you must control your emotions during loss
    yes if you prefer to do forex trading as a life jjob than you can do because it give us great profit and knowledge about how to earn profit it is very easy way of the earning and the most imporatnat way of learing forex tradng and the earning profit in the very short time period

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qasim niazi View Post
    yeah dear i agree with you because you tell us in clear way about the success in forex i think if you want to be a successfull trader then you must have a patience and consistency during trading you must control your emotions during loss
    every one looking better life with the full of peace and happiness forex is a simple and easy way of earning money so we can say that forex is better for life because it like a part time job you can easily earn lot of money with the passing some time with forex

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai apne such main bohot hi best rules bataye hain aur main full koshish karungi keh aapke yeh sab rules ko achi trha follow karun aur i know agar main yeh rules follow karun to main is main zaroor kamiyab ho jaungi.

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For being a successful Forex trader,every newbie must get practiced in demo and should start trades with full concentration.Traders who are having many benefits and are earning from every single trade.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    is right about that motion and at the sametime i think that you don't have to be greedy when it comes to trading you must be bold and be discipline you must have a trading plan that you musty follow.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dera friend thank you very much for this very very usefull point of successfull trading sir i am also follow them but now i follow them more potantial becuase now i have senior suggetions about them dear sir i want to know how we protect our equity from loss you suggest stop loss but some time when the market reach stop loss and hit again up what i do this time .

Banned mashfaq is an unknown quantity at this point mashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successful trading ke ley zarori ha ke app mehnit karain or dil laga kar kam karain. kam se hi insan ki pehchan banti ha or is se hi wo aik kamyab sakhas banta ha.

Senior Member super is an unknown quantity at this point super's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we get this our startegy is going well with the market and marking us profited then it should be applicable best of luck you should be able to manage the money well you should get some good money from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 230 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)