+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me successfully trading karne me bahut saari factors ka important hota hai jisme trading rules ko follow karna bhi bahut jaruri hota hai, lekin most important things ye hai ki agar traders forex me hard work karega to wo kabhi na kabhi success jarur hoga. Successful trading karne ke liye humare paas good experience aur strategy honi chahiye, sabse pahle humen market ka technical aur fundamental analysis karna chahiye taki humen market me enter karne ke liye achchi entry mil jaaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi , forex is a successeful business and it is very good business in the world if you want to successeful trader you should learn about forex properly and follow the forex rules . Then you should give up the emotional trading and greed to make more money from the forex market then you can be a successeful forex trader . succcesssfullll trading ka rule hai ki hum kise bhi news ka pahle ahe se anyslis karen jab hum anylsis karke work karen to zahir se baaat hai hume acha trend milega aur humare har trade succcesss hogi hume koi dikkt nhi hogi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-23)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success factors of owning a good strategy and the combination of technical analysis and news and the use of stop loss order at each deal and not emotion in fact here if the traders can analysis more clearl namely Knowledge and experience is key to success in forex and you get both these things from demo account which is very helpful to you to earn a lot more after all Because loss may come in next session after getting profit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-23)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i do not concur inside six points. my partner and i think whether or not a person always change your own trading strategy, The item shows you might be not consistent. when i think every one of the similar strategy regarding all, It is designed to support traders to be able to gain profit. whether or not you could have found a good strategy The idea fits Utilizing your style, anyone better keep it. when i think there is simply no strategy That will certainly 100% earnings ..

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can not get success in Forex without experience and knowledge accordingly your idea idea about how to get success in forex trading is really going to help me namely in my career that a stage that satisfies a traders is a stage of his decline accordingly forex is a international business in the world that in forex success key is Discipline honesty skill experience relax to success in forex trading business so at with Knowledge is the power of success for a forex trader

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dge And need to more patience and need to remove greedy and emotion in fact it doesn't mean that he is profit all the time because even successful trader will have losses but the profit amount will exceeds the losses accordingly after so much good practice we can do good trading rather than We also need to control our emotion because it destroys our money management pla

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AS a business point this is very important that how you operate the business well to assure your self that your trading value is good or not rather than alyse the market well and should be stable in mentally whenever you are trading in Forex therefore If you have enough knowledge about the forex business then you have every thing so you also experienced technical analysis so Forex business is the easy business There are many people do this business and there is a good trader If you want to do this business so at first you need forex knowledge

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend there are many rules in forex trading market to be successful trader in forex trading market but different traders follow different rules because trading style is varies traders to traders but some General rules we should follow for successful trading,
    1) Expecting optimum profit.
    2)Trying to develop your trading skill
    3) Never apply E/A
    4)Using small lots

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But i think the most important think is learning only ractice avoid laziness there are important in Forex trading to be success while If you can try it with hardly then you can successfuly on this business then I follow all these points but apart from that i also use to do scalping as I am not really expert at judging market and working out a strategy that you have write very good advice for us they are really very essential and important for forex trade but i want to add a little more for forex trade it is money management ris

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere dost g han mein ap ki bat ki tasdiq karta hon kunk aik kamyab taradr banany k liye zarori hei k us ko phely mukamal tor par is ki information honi chaahye kunk agr ap ko is ka ilam nhi ho ga to ap is ko achi tara s nhi kar sakty aur na hi ap is s kamyab ho sakty aur ap ko is ka tjarba b hona chahey tab hi ap is mein kamyab ho saktein hein is liye ap is ko in cheezon k sath karein .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)