+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2292

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log ahmko apne aap ko bhut jayad hi ache s e control karan chhaiye hamkmo bhut jayad hi apne emotion me nai bah jan chhaiye sjeiu ki hamko bhut jayad hiloss ho skat hai hamko emotion me ake apn elot size ko nai bdana chahiey jsie ki hamko bhut jayad hi trobul karanpad sakta hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uwk is an unknown quantity at this point uwk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this good topic I Mptda in the forex market and I will try to learn n those elements to be successful in the forex market and I hope to learn Forex good to be a successful trader and get the colossal profits in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skyfall is an unknown quantity at this point skyfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sucessful trading k liye me yahan apne aik senior teacher ki planning share karta hun k agar aap k pas 100 dollars hain to aap 2 pairs par 0.01 ki trades lagaien or kuch buy or kuch loss me lagaien or stop loss na lagaien or take profit 50, 50 pips par laga dein to trade sucessfull hogi confirmed.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the forex is a risky business so getting success in the forex business very difficult . there are many rules in the forex business so we should maintain this rules such as 1 analysis the market movement . fundamental analysis . following a good trading strategy etc .

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful trading rules, there are many rules that we can found shared by senior trader but friend i think those all only theory because as my experience that all difficult to do in real trade, we should make other learning and more learning to gain more trading experience to see that all those tips are good and can be use on trade. so friend if you found any trader that share tips about how to be success as a trader do not expect you can be success on short time, even you follow those rules you still need long time for learn

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by michel123 View Post
    Yes ...you are right .i agree with you.i think most of the trader does not know the appropriate knowledge of forex which is very important for a trader.First we should learn then we should trade.......
    yes koi v kam hai agar app os kam ko rules se karte hai fer app kuch acha kam kar sakte hai es tara se forex hai agar app forex mai v deye kuch rules ko apne trading mai apply karte hai tuh umeed hai appko profit hasal hoga .....
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to do successful trading then you must have to trade on the demo account and make good trading strategy and you have to apply it to your real account trading so that you can easily gain good real income from your trades
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    For getting success in the forex trading we have to follow some rules at the time of working in this. Below there are some rules of success:-

1. Don't trade on the tweezers tops and morning star candle.
    2. Always use the stop loss for protecting the equity from huge losses.
    3. Always use the trend lines in the graph.
    4. Trade in the direction of the trend.
    5. Mark the support level and resistance level in the graph.
    6. Don't follow the same strategies every time.
    7. Change the trading style along with the market.
    app ne ek sucessful trader bane ke layi jo v rules bata ee hai wase wo theek hai agar hume koi morning ja evening star milta hai hume trade laga deni chahi aa masla jeh hai ki app ko achi risk mange ment karni chahi aa fer app ek ache sucessful trader ban payo ge ,,,
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member noureen is an unknown quantity at this point noureen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul aysa he hai is field mai humy yaha par aysa kam karna hota hai k sab rules ko follow kar saky magar kafi trader specially noody trader aksar is mai loss karty hin kio k greedy jab a jati hai tou ap mushkil sai controll karty hain is leyay humy yai sab soch kar samjh kar kam karna zruri hai...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai trading mein jo bhi rules ko apne bataye hai main to samjhata hoon kafi jaruri hota hai bhai rules ko follow karte huye trading karna, is tarah ke rules ko follow karne se bhai hum logo ko kafi badiya trading karne ko mil sakta hai.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me kaam karna hai to rule ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme market me sabb achhe se smajhenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)