+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex mistakes and sins.

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear app logo ne bahut hi good post kiya hai jisse ki hum jase biginner ko bahut help mil sakti hai aur mera yah manana hai ki forex ek business hai aur her koi kabhi na kabhi mistake to karta hi rahta hai vase hame mistake se darna nahi chahiye balki usse bhi learn karna chahiye ki futuer me us type ki mistake na hone paye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Md Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good and well business from other business .forex is the one of the best business from online shear market . forex is a online earning business . we should join in forex and earn enough moey with a short time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gogomomo20 is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    its in our nature to make the same mistakes over and over, how many times have we said or heard "after the night before" "never again" and how many times has never again happened? trading has to be treated like bomb disposal, and you must think careful as in one mistake it can be all over, having said that when things go bang for me the urge to get back in and correct the mistake and make up lost ground has been the personality flaw most difficult to overcome, for whatever reason the whole risk perspective seems to change....for the worse.

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein trader bohat ziyda mistake kartay hain without knowledge aur practice sy aap loss kartay ho sab sy phlay aap practice karay demo account par aur jo aap mistake phlay kar bataye hain un mistakes sy aap khuch learn karay aur future mein in mistakes sy bachye tab aap forex mein pass ho saktay hain.

Banned gogomomo20 is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont fall into the trap of believing that a losing trade is going to turn around. If the trade is not working out the way you planned, this is the time to kindly ask your whiny inner child to step out of the room while you tap into the rational side of your brain.This is why we use stop losses with our trade. Its there to render a trade invalid in case we decide its not in the best interest to keep the trade active.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think if you want to be successful in forex trading then you have to take risks and I'm not talking about taking risks without any knowlwdge you have to take minimum and this can only be done by using all the knowledge that you have got, after that you can trade precisely

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear along with trading forex I myself believe mistake is a common word for a traders. Many condition mistakes a traders . Example- Minimum investment, maximum volume trade and not apply money management , Many many open trade .

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aapko kabhi mistake nehi karana chahiye agar aap forex me mistake karate hai to aapko kabh success nahi miltya hai forex me aapko bahuth hard work karana hota hai aur forex me aapko kabhi same mistake nahi karana hai agar aap forex me same mistake karte hai to aapko loss hi milta hai

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen as a trader bhout si mistakes karty hen dear forex trading mein hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein always kam se kam trading mistakes karni chaye aur learning zyada karni chaye

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein agar jo mistake ho jaati hai to wo mistake se jarur humare ko learn karna hota hai bhai, galtiya bhai ho jaati hai, aur uske baad mein usko thik karna bhi humare liye jayda important hota hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader se jo mistake hojaata hai trader ko usse apne aap market me seekhna hota hai,trader esme jetna jada market me learn karke chalenga uske liye utna he acha hai,trader ko esme practice se samajhna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)