+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All are goods. I want to discuss the ninth number rule. Be realistic. When a trader buy the pair after doing all the analysis and after using their favorite indicators and patron whom they like. and the price goes down. The trader goes in hope mode and does not realize that he has made wrong decision. This unrealistic behavior is very harmful for the trader and he should accept his mistake or wrong decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1) Lead Generation
    The process that you use to attract interested prospects to your business. If five out of ten prospects who come into your place of business end up buying from you and you can increase the number of people coming in from ten to 15, you can make more money and increase profits by 50 percent.
    2) Lead Conversion
    The process by which you convert leads into paying customers. This is the measure of the effectiveness of your sales efforts. If you can increase your conversion rate from one out of ten to two out of ten, you can double your sales and increase profits.
    3) Number Of Transactions
    The number of individual sales that you make to each customer that you acquire. By increasing the frequency of purchase by ten percent, you increase your sales and increase profits by the same percentage. What are some things that you could do to get your customers to buy more from you and to buy more frequently?
    4) Size Of Transaction
    The size of the sale and the profit that you earn from each. You should be continually looking for ways to up-sell each customer so that he or she buys more each time.
    5) Profit Margin Per Sale
    Profit margin is the gross profit that you make from the sale of each product or service. By continually seeking ways to raise the price or to lower the cost of the product or service without decreasing the quality, you can increase profits per sale.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I see most of the words greed and patience, though, yes, they can make a difference in the sound. One can not get the shot that aim to make a profit, but .. Sometimes the loss of patience and wait for the right opportunity and the right techniques, it can not really be there

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ap jetni marai tips share krain aur jetni marzi tricks share krain en sab ko faida tab hi hoga jab yeh khud es market ko thek say sekhain gay aur chart ko thek say read krain gay aur trend wise entry lain gay tab hi yeh kamyab hungay ........

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    refresher for forex traders who are planning on taking trading is less dependent on making profits then determine how profitable your winning trades were versus how waiting may be the biggest key to reeling in that trophy investment

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-18), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-18), rehanayaz (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this contial and for your efforte, I think that I will apply this stratigraphy and this contial, and I ask all beginners to read and understand and apply to the market

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, very nice Forex for those who do better dealing with it
    and most important thing that it can work at home without fatigue and without great effort
    and also work at all time
    thanks

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping with 5 minutes time frame and use stochastic and bollinger bands. But I am most addicted to 1 minute time frame. I can execute up to 30 to 40 entry position and close it with profits, any trading day with 5 lots each position and I know somebody called my style nasty trading,lol, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It is just a micro accounts. But I wanna go slow next time, then resumed my old style. ( pls.don't copy me, not good for beginners) P.S. I will try your strategy this Monday and see where it goes I may like it. Thanks in advance.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid004 View Post
    Forex. Me trader pe depend krta hy ke wo kitna profit gain krta hy aur kitny pips gain krta hy aur kitny ki lot size rkhta hy lehaza agr ap 5 pip pe big profit lena chahty hn to apko lot size big rkhni parti hy.. .
    Agar appke mind mein ek fix amount ka profit hai aur target hai to aap usko kitne pips ki movement mein gain karna chahte hain wo important hai. Bada amount chaiye aur less pip movement mein jo ki zyada aasaan hai lekin uske liye fir capital bhi bhut zyada chaiye hoga .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-08-01 at 05:11 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex kje business me trader ko tips ko ache se samajhna chahiye,esme rips se trader ko kaafi faida ho sakta hai,esme trader jetna jada market me sabb samjhenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga..
    Haan bhai is tarah ke tips agar jo humare ko yaha par mil rahe hai t jarur le bhai, aise tips humare ko bahut jayda madad hi karenge bhai, humko kuch sikhne ko hi milega aur jitna hum janenge iske bare mein utna fayda hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast