+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have join Instaforex and i am trading with insta.it is very good broker and very batter.i am trading on Eur/usd it is very good pair because Europe is very rich economy and the population in it is very low therefor we can get a lot of profit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Insta Forex is Asian Best Broker. Insta always provide best support and spread. And you can also join Demo contest weekly and monthly. i think insta provide great appurtenances for bignners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    MAga ya bohat acha lagta ha kio ka ya easy deposit data ha a/c ma aur low spread laita ha 24h customer servise data ha .
    is ka with drawl b fost daita ha y bohat acha broker ha.

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not say it is pretty fast in the withdraw and technical support is excellent and works 24 hours a day, with no minimum deposit in the deposit and withdraw
    But I will say it's the best in the view through the experience of all its members and soon i will make big deposit .

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lulu50 View Post
    instaforex is one of the best places when you are able to trade and make money,its better to know how to trade with a broker that offers online help.
    Instaforex offers a wide range of trading and depositing methods.
    Today i open a insta forex account( not demo). I hope now i will do forex. I already have a demo account a software for trading. now my experience is begin....

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex is one of the best places when you are able to trade and make money,its better to know how to trade with a broker that offers online help.
    Instaforex offers a wide range of trading and depositing methods.

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The spreads are definitely the weakest point for Instaforex. 3 pips on EUR/USD? Seriously that gives even swing traders and trend traders something to think about, and we don't care about spreads that much. If you cannot compete with the rest of the big brokers in the spreads department the gross of the elite traders won't make deposits on your site. If the real target are new traders and complete noobs then I guess it's all right

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by parvez ahmed View Post
    I am Experience trader in Instaforex and love it too much . The are number one broker in Asia and have a lot of payment processor. Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks
    Really you are right my best instaforex broker in an instant deposit into my account.Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. . I had experience with other brokers like admiral markets . . And other i don't remember.. They were providing a welcome bonus but all seemed to be scam.. And about instaforex though it doesn't have welcome no deposit bonus its ok and the thing i hate about insta is that it doesn't have deposit option via paypal.. And also recently they made it mandatory to verify the account in order to withdraw.. These are the things i really dislike about instaforex..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Junior Member Foysal Kader is an unknown quantity at this point Foysal Kader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex is a very good broker. I am doing Forex trade under this broker. Really it's awesome.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is one of the best brokers we can ever have. No other broker encourages new entrants into forex market with such a open hand. They bonus sponsorship has created an opportunity to learn trade in forex market for real to so many people around the world. They have set a mark for themselves in the forex arena. With multiple withdrawal methods, low initial investment, flexible leverage and instaforex card, they stand unique from others. They are one of those few brokers who provide MT5 platform.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I have been trading with instaforex broker for a very long time,which I do think I have benefited so much there.I enjoy its high leverage of 1:1000 so much.The spread is so low there.The most important part is that the payment will withdraw so quickly then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)