+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 496 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Junior Member yahya is an unknown quantity at this point yahya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a very difficult business forex all need the process and we have to be patient in managing capital and forex in all there needs to be money in the trading plan and menejement is a thing which is important so we follow it with I think we won't lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sh.hhussain is an unknown quantity at this point sh.hhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah exprience have important role in trading of every one
    in the start you losee money becoouse you dont have enough exprience

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

but with the passage of time every one gain exprience and their loss reduecd
    and he learn how to trade in different situation

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

and when any one spend more time in trading
    he get more and more exprience and then his loss turn into profit
    now

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

their are some time in trading when exprience trader also get some kind of losses
    so it is not mean that old trader does not get any kind loss

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

i am new trader in forex i am still on demo account i am practicing on demo account to get some exprience
    in trading and due to practice i know ho it works in your favour

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

i will say that newbies should practice on demo account so that they can raduce their loss when they start real trading
    due to practice on demo you got good exprience and you enhance your chances of survival in forex

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

i will say that newbies should practice on demo account so that they can raduce their loss when they start real trading
    due to practice on demo you got good exprience and you enhance your chances of survival in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As human beings we all have a tendency to pass the blame and find fault elsewhere. However, when you are trading badly, it is your fault and no one elses. A trader should make sure that he is patient, spends quality time on the forex market and chart in other for him to get the right experience to trade successfully.

Senior Member payar is an unknown quantity at this point payar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein beginners ko loss srif experince na hon yt ke wage se or greed karn ke wage se hote tarding ko senkhan shero karn cheny or greed nhe karn cheny greed se hum ko kbhi be kamnyb nhe mily na he earning hote hein

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as I am a trader, sometimes I lose my money for some reasons below. First, I am in a hurry to open any position without controlling the archive movement of the price of pair. Like if I trade at London open I do not control its movements since the morning. I only trade by following the information before that buy or sell. Second, I do not use my confidence to open any position but following any signal I got before. I must following my own signal and the other is only the second opinion.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are mostly due to bad luck or lack of knowledge so in the forex market some time traders can loss in the market like I am not sure how did you guarantee 97% about the trading pattern like and obviously analyze twice before placing your first trade and When you have enough experience then you can trade in real account that Know about Forex where is breaking point whe

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make money based on the trading experts and analysis after all We need to invest in study practice constantly in order to succeed at eliminating losses also trade in small lot sizes if you are still trying to get your trading edge and So i am learning about forex business for avoid loss in my trade that any trading strategy will be a success strategy The best way to avoid loss is to analyze this market perfectly with long times frames

Member joinwaheed is an unknown quantity at this point joinwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex men us waqat loss hota hia jab insan greedy ho jata hia aor lalach men a kar ovar trading shauru kar data hia to us waja se b wo loss ki tarf ja sakta hai is k elawa trading ka tajurba na hony se b loss ho sakata hia demo account men hissa na lany se b loss ho sakta haia

Junior Member moipwaj is an unknown quantity at this point moipwaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that forex tarding is very risky busienss and many trader loose mon ey in this akret you can earned as a great as money and then you cn learnw ell and earned as a great as a profit from forex markets really !!!

Senior Member 2184 is an unknown quantity at this point 2184's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is one thing that you can never separete the trading you have to get one or two losses and what make it very good you have to make sure that you learn from the mistakes that you done and be sure that you not wiped out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 496 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)