+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 496 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that most of the traders loss in forex trading not because of the lack of technical abilities but due to their greed and lack of money management skills they don't know exactly how to manage their capital ant they trade greedily and due to it they suffer a lot loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that trade with high risk without taking care of risk management and analysis dont have patience they dont much study and learn and they much more So a forex trader should know about the proper rules of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that the loss of trader happen when he incrasse the rues of money management, so even expert trader get losses, but getting losses repeatedly is sure the result of violation of trading rules and inexperience and we should do everything to avoid such losses.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.
    there are so many reasons why a trader loss in forex trading, some traders don't even has or learning an strategies well. they just do gambling, or following a signal they got on website, forum, etc. and they do nor know how to managing their order when the accidently entering a wrong position. psicology is important too, trader who has bad mood maybe got lossing, because when they loss one order, they sometimes open another one without an analyst. so probably loss again and again.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.
    forex mai 95% people loss karte hai par es kam mai 5% people money bana te hai but forex mai loss ki main waja jehi hai ki forex ek asa bussiness hai jo app ko tabi aye ga jab app hard work karte hai forex mai hum small small paisa bana kar achi trading karte hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha ji greed me a kar hi sabhi trader lose krte hein greed ek esi habit he ek bar agar hmm isme fas jae to lose ki or barh jaege bhai je bat hm sabhi jante hein isme koi shk nhi forex me greed se bachna bhut jaruri hota he bhai
    G bhai greed buht he zeda buri chez ha jitna zeda ho sakta ha hum ko greed sa bachna chyae ma bhi ab greed nhi krta hon or plan ko follow krta hon tu buht he acha profit hasil ho jata ha iss trha sa bgair greed ka he.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is the very common elements of the Forex trading business ,but we also lost all of capital within short time the lack of proper experiences and the greed .So at the first time we must be doing practices on the demo trading account for more then one years and also doing doing trade with main the risk and money management properly.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riazahmadjee View Post
    Koi bhi trader forex me loss us wakt hi khata hai jab wo lalach me aa jata hai apne capital ka kheyal na rakhte huwe bari bari trades lagata hai is liye wo forex me loss hi uthata hai agar wakai ap forex me kamyab hona chahte hain to apko chaiye ke ap is me mehnat se kam kre.
    Ha ji greed me a kar hi sabhi trader lose krte hein greed ek esi habit he ek bar agar hmm isme fas jae to lose ki or barh jaege bhai je bat hm sabhi jante hein isme koi shk nhi forex me greed se bachna bhut jaruri hota he bhai

Member riazahmadjee is an unknown quantity at this point riazahmadjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi trader forex me loss us wakt hi khata hai jab wo lalach me aa jata hai apne capital ka kheyal na rakhte huwe bari bari trades lagata hai is liye wo forex me loss hi uthata hai agar wakai ap forex me kamyab hona chahte hain to apko chaiye ke ap is me mehnat se kam kre.

Member isabela is an unknown quantity at this point isabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly which the most reason is actually do not have because a good trading system and good knowledge of the actual technical analysis because well, as a result of any kind of strategy may failled on any kind of occasions however because a great because a knowledge of technical analysis assists to prevent big losses because of to phony Forex signals ! !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 496 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)