+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 496 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader's losses experienced by many young traders cause this lack of technical knowledge and fundamental analysis so that when opening positions randomly. never use SL and TP to expect big profits. MM and many without realizing it. and can not control the emotions of trade and Coverage with your trading management, analysis and emotional control without the ability to do good business in foreign exchange market trading, only the damage it will cause. For this reason, we must complete ourselves well before we start a real trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for me I think the main reason why traders lose in forex is because they never take much time to analyze market movements and also they never wait for better confirmation but rush to the forex market so by this I think the confirmation goes far and Most traders love to trade without having knowledge. They think they can get a good profit after joining this. Then invest the money and try. But the result Failed .. I have seen many traders using signals. But I think using a signal can not help us. Please understand this risk and learn this first sibling. Then you can be a smart trader. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many reasons behind why traders lose money. It often happens to new traders. This is due to a lack of trading knowledge, trading plans, money management, trading experience, greed and impatience of traders. and Many traders lose, because they do not want to learn to trade demos. I think every forex trader should learn and learn forex demos before they can start trading directly. I think emotions can contribute to losing trades in this market.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading professionals of foreign exchange. There are many companies that provide forex warning services but when it comes to you and your investment, you need to be careful about certain important factors that help you in the best corporate subscription. You need to check the accuracy of their alerts because the forex notices provided by them are accurate or not and for this you need to talk to their previous clients as to what their views are about companies that provide forex alerts. If you want to earn more money in Forex alerts. and First time we think forex trading is very easy. So the best beginners can not learn forex, they want more profit from forex. But I think forex trading depends on the knowledge and experience, So people can generate more knowledge and gather experience he / she can be a successful trader. If not, it's not possible

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the biggest reason why a trader loses is a lack of confidence. and therefore beginners suffer greatly. some beginners who have reasonable knowledge about forex and maybe analyze the market well. others will not keep religion in their analysis and are hesitant to arrange orders and after that they will forget their rules, you must trade irresponsibly. Unlike analyzing the market, they will look for signals on the internet and across social networks and from alternative sources. and I think that or in my forex a trader loses their money because they do not have the right knowledge and experience about and also they can not control their emotions and feelings when transacting as a result of their loss

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses trader in forex different cause. Lack of experience, dependent on signal, non-trade addressing. Trading at high risk. No trading strategy. For confidence. After that they do not follow in the market. and. Most traders love to trade without having knowledge. They think they can get a good profit after joining this. Then invest the money and try. But the result Failed .. I have seen many traders using signals. But I think using the signal can not help us. Please understand this risk and learn this first sibling. Then you can be a smart trader. Good luck.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    traders use their money because they are inexperienced they do not know the ways of trading.they get greedy of erning money and invest huge amounts of money after which they loose their money..so before starting trade on forex we should have a little experience and information about it

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why a trader can lose in forex but in general the most influential factor is greed and fear because these two factors are related to each other and can cause us to lose great experience in forex and Who wants and want to get loss or loss, of course, no one wants it. If there's something for sure he wants a profit. He he .. if there is no loss in forex trading, forex may become ordinary and ordinary. There is nothing interesting in forex without loss. But that does not mean the loss is only good, so there must be a balance between profit and loss. Losses continue yes danger makes balance

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing in the obvious and indicating that we are still not aware of the forex market and we need more improvement. When we face a loss, it means we have made some mistakes and thus if we can find out what mistakes we are doing, then surely we can make some improvemnets in that mistake and we should try not to repeat the same mistake again. By doing this, we can certainly make some good skills to trade. and most time traders lose their positions due to lack of market knowledge. Although having patience is one of the main factors. Most traders prefer to scalping. stepping is a good strategy for beginners but it will not work all the time. You have to wait a few days maybe even a few weeks. If you have enough capital and patience to hold that position, then you have to make a profit. But most traders do not wait and try to make some trades. avoid

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses traders in forex in many ways but I do not understand more because I am a beginner in forex. I know emotion is one of the causes of losses in forex and need to control emotions when trading in forex. I want to learn more about it, I am interested to start a real account to trade in forex and I hope I will become a successful trader in forex. and the main reason why a trader loses is a lack of confidence. and beginners suffer greatly. many beginners who have good knowledge about forex and can analyze the market well. but can not maintain confidence in their analysis and hesitate to place an order and then they forget their rules and start trading irresponsibly. instead of analyzing the market, they look for signals on the web and on social networks and from other sources.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 496 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)