+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 496 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we approach the forex business, all we need is gentleness and calm with this we must win. Forex is not an easy task, we must do it with a soft mind. And I don't know about other people but I lost for my own mistakes........
    Thnx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In most cases, traders lose because of a lack of enough studies on forex. Most of them do not have a lot of information about money management systems, do not set the right strategy to do forex teading. Another most important cause is dependence on signals. and it is usually for beginners, beginners make a profit on the first day just because the beginner's luck after that must be lost and continue to lose until they know that nothing will be that easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we approach the forex business, all we need is gentleness and calm with this we must win. Forex is not an easy task, we must do it with a soft mind. And I don't know about other people but I lost for my own mistakes....

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader forex mn bht lose krty hain ,es ki bht sari waja hain,Trader greedy ho jata ha,ar apna lose kr bethta ha,forex mn aram sy soch k trade krni chay,Trader k pass knowledge ni hota ar wo thk time p entry ni krta,tradder k liy zarori ha k wo best time frame use kry,sath he achy sy analysis kry,ta k lose na ho

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eginner traders usually lose money on Forex because they want to earn money quickly. ... Test one strategy – lose money. Change to another strategy – lose money, and so on… Traders that know ALL information about Forex, and think that they are ready to trade and earn money, they lose because of no control of own emotions.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the factors that cause losses at forex dealers are psychology about mercantilism, can I give a psychological influence to mercantilism up to 60-80% in a system that is very mercantilism, actually not that easy to say, it takes time and follows repeatedly, it could also technical and basic analysis of a number of my friends may find out in 1-2 years, but if mercantilism psychology, we tend not to be ready to manage emotions once before a laptop computer and there is a gap, my recommendation is to use the heap in accordance with our equity balance and, don't follow your emotions / appetite!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

salimah fx (2019-05-29)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the reason why most retail retailers lose is always trying to choose the top and bottom of the market rather than following the actual market direction. These traders trade short term and think they can trade with a small stop loss. If you want to win in Forex trading, you must avoid mistakes made by the majority and the fact is that a large number of retail Forex traders who lose money do it because they keep making the same mistakes !!

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik trader ko forex py is liye loss hota j b usy is sy related blkl b knowledge na ho ya bht km knowledge ho or us k pas experience na ho to b loss ka bais bnta hy

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, one reason traders lose because they are not ready to manage a number of open positions at a time, traders become confused and cannot make the right decisions, because the movements of the currency are changing rapidly. and various causes of losses in forex, carelessness and trading in the forex market without the skills to trade will cause traders to lose. They do not use high-risk money management and trading volumes. making them difficult to survive in forex

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We incur losses due to lack of durability. Always in a hurry to make a profit when trading, when we approach the forex business, all we need is gentleness and calm with this we must win. Forex is not an easy task, we must do it with a soft mind. And I don't know about other people but I lost for my own mistakes ... I am lazy, I am impatient, I am not disciplined, I am the worst trader ... this is why I face losses in my trade ... But I have everything I need to profit ... I have an ebook, forum, website, video tutorial, group, friend ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 496 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)