+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 174 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1731

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Banned samima is an unknown quantity at this point samima's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree lost capital getting it is challenging its challenging that why you have to very careful when you are trading to protect your ac at all instant because that's what pays.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend Forex business sey agar hum high profit earn kar saktey hain toh humein big loss bhi face karna padh sakta hai.Issiliye humein iske liye tayyaar rehna chahiye.Apne capital investment sey agar humein loss hua toh ussey recover karney mey kafi time,patience aur hard work lagta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we face losses,we need to trade again and we need to confirm that you will make some profit.. otherwise we will be in more losses in before.. and with some periodic losses it will be quite impossible for us to be on the track again.so it is hardest job we should not take it easy.
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Senior Member fahim2u is an unknown quantity at this point fahim2u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss ko recover such main dost bhot hard hota ha but main ek idea bata ho apko agar ap loss ko cover karna ha tu ap calendar pa koi hihg impact news pa trdaing kar ka loss ko cover kar skate ho.

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    when lost, I tried to trade with small lots. I hope that little by little will creep up. adjust to money management. remain alert and pay attention to risk management. I think recover lost capital becomes dangerous when we rush for it. let it bit by bit to fix this.

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maham Gill View Post
    yes of course forex trading main large capital agr loss ho jaya to loss ko recover kanra boht he muskil hota ha esi waja sa muja trading main zada sa zada loss earned howa ha eis waja sa ab muja ya loss recover karna boht he muaskil hota ha esi waja main kafi capital main kafi hard leaving hota ha .
    i agree with you if we lost our capital then it is very hard to recover the all loss because after losing capital we should be need really good knowledge and skill.we cannot afford again loss all the capital. so we need proper learning and knowledge about the market. other wise we cannot recover loss the money.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you , the traders find it is not easy to recover what they lost in the past of trading in the Forex market , so be careful to avoid the losses in the Forex because the market is never safe as some traders think it can shift radically at any moment

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan.agar ik dafa loss ho jaata hai to us loss ko cover karna boohat he tough hai but agar hum confident say kaam karty hain or apny skills ko use karty hain to hum apna loss cover kar sakty hain or is tarah hum is business main survive kar sakty hain.

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very much hard to recover your loss capital but if any one can do this then he will learn many things in this market. I just recover my loss capital from 11$ to 517$. This is my luck. I just face huge loss from 517$ then my account balance is just 11$. I just recover my total 517$ from this 11$. Thanks.

Banned bipul is an unknown quantity at this point bipul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders ko chahiye kay barray draw down main jany hi na dain apny capital ko aur hamesha koshish karain kay aap stop loss ko use karain, aap agar stop loss ko use karian gay to aap barray draw downs main jany say bach jao gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 174 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)