+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1731

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lost is a common word in Forex market. Every trader some time lost his capital/investment. But not easy to recover lost capital. When you want to profit in Forex market you must be trade in cent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member emprit is an unknown quantity at this point emprit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Financial management is very important for the forex business. I think do not wait too long profit that has been earned and hope to gain more profit, immediately cut your profits and wait patiently for the open position again with a position that you think is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harunmia is an unknown quantity at this point harunmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you r right, money management is very important for that reason many trader lost money.
    after recover money very difficult absolutely . so careful always .

Member chama is an unknown quantity at this point chama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion if you lost big portion of your capital dont make your goal to recover it because you will loss the rest of your capital in this way also because at that time your emotions will control you so the reslut will be the loss

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee sir ye bat ap ne bilkul thek boli hai kay forex trading business main agar hum aik bar apne capital ko loss ki taraf le jayen tou bohot mushkil se hum wapis apni balance ki recovery kar pate hain even aksar tou kar hi nahi pate is kay liye kafi experience ki need hai hamen.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep I compltetely agree with you. Losing a lot of your account can set you back months. This is why you should have a very low risk when you trade. Never trade high risk and always use stops.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recover the loss capital not easy but want strong system to us it in the market with good planning and money manage to recover easily but if we not have the experience to enter the market in the golden point to catch profit and recover we cannot recover ever because decreasing in capital easy but return it back very difficult

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some instances in my trading that when my capital left is only 50% of the total amount I become sad and depressed because it would be so hard to nurse your account back to good health. Sometimes I just let the market take away the remaining amount because I got tired and losing enthusiasm to save my account. That is why now am being careful with my market entry because I don't want my account to suffer the same mistakes I did in the past.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is very important besides we have good strategies and also we need to support them with good discipline and patience, and sometimes when they face loses more than 20 %, they will begin to ignore some rules with take the higher setting or the risk to get profit and back the loses with faster, so here is, trading psychologies or mental will talk about it

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think so, recovering loss capital is just like making a profit, there are no different . all you need is to be patient and to wait to take it serious and don't be hasty to recover the loss quickly that will cause more loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)