+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 362 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe as a good nforex trader business, you must know how to manage money very well so that you won't become loser. And also before you enter trade, you must have target for your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that we all need to follow the money management at our every trades and we know that if we can trade with proper knowledge only then we can get success at every trades, I think traders should be skilled and have to maintain a good money management at trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that it is rare to find a trader who stick to the rules if success.You will find many traders in a hurry for making profit and they are greedy for gaining the maximum.So they make mistakes and finally lose their money.We need to know what is money management.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apne account me achhe se money management karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader yahan har cheez ko samajhkar low risk ke saat me kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo yahan par kaam kar sakta hai..

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that money management plays a key role in success and failure of a trader , you have to manage your account effectively if you want to be successful in forex trading, therefore always try to use effieceint ways to manage your capital my dear.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that there will be totally different money management methods that a trader can select through. u should select just what is the greatest for u and to see that one is the greatest just about almost most u have to carry out is actually to make use of a demo account and adhere to the actual rules on which money management technique.

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is actually a very important part of Forex trade if u can correctly manage this after that u can reduce u risks and obtain profit. Manage u deposit money and target the actual profit which u might such as take daily, every week and monthly. A correct management will save u through loss and build u a smart trader.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management on forex trading is actually indeed very important, along with good money management, trading after that we will progressively really truly come to sense comfy, since with good money management, we will considerably of a margin call, so we can save the money well.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Follow money management can safe us from big losses and margin call. The professional trader always manage their money well in every trade. They will not take high risk in their trading because they know that trading with high risk will makes them can't control emotion get margin call

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management is actually very greatest tool which safe u trading account along with big loss so always employ proepr trading plan and also good money management to obtain good profit on short time so learning is actually well prior to trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 362 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)