+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 362 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you describe above is very important. using a margin of 2% of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floating minus pips. what distinguishes me with you just in the target points and the use of margin. if i use a 5-9% margin and target points as much as 5-10 pips only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ap ne bilkul theek kaha hai k money management ko follow karna chaye is se kafi faida ho ga ap ko trading me, money management bohot easy hai jis taraha ap daily routine me paiso ka istamal karte hain apni daily life me aur paiso ka hisab rakhte hain isi taraha forex me bhi ap ko money management k rules ko follow karna chaye...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum logo ko kafi achi tarah se money management ko follow karna hota hai, jab tak hum isko follow nahi karenge bhai trading mein kis tarah se manage karke chalna hai ye hum sikh nahi paate hai, isliye money management sikhe bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ajmalgunjial is on a distinguished road ajmalgunjial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you describe above is very important using a margin of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floating minus pips what distinguishes me with you just in the target points and the use of margin if use a margin and target points as much as pips only please do not follow ya.....

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein money management plan bhout important hota hai forex market mein bhout risk hota hai hum money management planning ki madad se forex market mein less risk k sath trading kar sakty hen

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we tend to be trading i understand i likely will build a lot of money cash further and further however just if we think on money managment nd whenever i develop further and further money i will if i adhere to the actual rule of money managment.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following a money management plan is very important because trading in the forex market is very risky and at some points losses are inevitable so its important to always make plans in such a way that even if you loss you will still have capital left to gain later to recover you loss and make profits.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really truly come to sense any kind of new trader ought to assume 1st relating to risk management. because every new trader 1st stage to firmly survive inside the forex market after that try and produce a profit. thus do not take big risks to assist build earlier gains.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmalgunjial View Post
    what you describe above is very important using a marging a margin of 2% of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floationg minus pips what distinguishes me whit you just in the traget points and the use of margin, if use a 5-9 margin and target as much as 5-10pips only do itsa follow ya dan doog making money.
    yeah that is true 2% margin from current balance can hold hundreds pips of minus floating. but I do not sure you will not open another orders if your previous order going minus bigger and bigger. personallu for me, I prefer to use stoploss than holding a minus position.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make use of good money management will end up being able to assist all of us all on managing the finances on this particular business. as a result of because we understand that to end up being successful on this particular business we have to end up being smart on managing the finances, just simply the amount capital ought to we spend the actual 1 time trading, and exactly just precisely the way the remainder of the actual capital which we have received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 362 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)