+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 362 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.
    Yes correct money management is very important in every trader because it greatly affects the results of which will be achieved by using good money management so that we avoid losses and reverse capital accounts to be safe and wear out too quickly or not exposed to margin calls (MC)
    Last edited by SamMas; 2013-01-20 at 11:53 AM.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    to get started in the forex would be nice if learned after the first knowledge about forex is enough we do experiments or exercises in the demo account, the goal that we can run the forex knowledge that we can, it takes time to be able to directly profit, but it is a process that to be served by a beginner, maybe all beginners as well as those including me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kum is an unknown quantity at this point kum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here the use of MM forex traders with forex trading is the basic step. With the use of MM will make mistakes / loss of money can be minimized. for those that can explain some tips for traders and new traders how to manage MM and can use them properly and ensure benefits already earned whice can they defend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    Money management is the most important concept to be considered by the forex traders. A proper money management will include planning for the trade and having perfect entry and exit points. Also it should consider most importantly the leverage and the lot size for each trade.
    yea my friend the leverage and the lot size have the considerable imprtance to make the good money management because if your leverage is big then you may open the big trades and you may lose the big money in the market quickly.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endah View Post
    if I am a good money management it does not use more than 5% of the equity, if you have more than 5% I think it is very risky
    but if you are a sniper reliable yes maybe gk problem using more than 5%
    it is very good to fix a percentage for money management and to control our trading. it is our greed which lead us to over trading and make our portfolio risky. if we focus on to our survival in forex first then we can do very good in forex. when we rush for profit and open big lot then some of this order make our account risky. so trading to a certain level of our equity is an excellent control over our emotion and trading too. this is always a healthy practice.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the most important concept to be considered by the forex traders. A proper money management will include planning for the trade and having perfect entry and exit points. Also it should consider most importantly the leverage and the lot size for each trade.
    Yes MM is important i think Forex trading is a big business in the world and i think Forex trading is not gambling Forex business complete your dreams if you work honestly with this business.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mshoaib View Post
    Because of my poor money management rules that always faced with defeats in my trading .. Because I tried to earn maximum profit possible in a small amount of time .. For this you're the biggest part of my trade .. As a result, with only one or two bad trades I always blew my account .. But now I'm using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market, even with my little account
    use of trend analysis money management in my trading is vet usefull and will make trade safety strongest, depending on market conditions and will amek analyse in market and money management will make using choosing the capital a trading strategy

Senior Member gendengFX is on a distinguished road gendengFX's Avatar
    Candlestick, Harmonic Pattern, Supply n Demand
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the world of forex, we often hear the term risk management, money management and terms referring to matters relating to the management of the trading capital. All mathematical calculations using reasonable and tempting, but many traders do not consider this as part of the "lifestyle of a trader". This is not only caused by internal factors traders themselves, but also because of the lessons about risk management (whom I met) only give theories alone. There was some give examples of practice, but it does not provide an attractive and looks very difficult in practice, so we've antipathy advance because it considers it as a complicated thing. And again, novice traders are more interested in learning the techniques of the trade are promising techniques to secure equity
    DONT SPECULATE. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL LOSE. DON'T BE A SPECULATOR. BE A TRADER
    Invite My Blog " Judi domino Poker Online " ||| Don't Forget to Say " THANK'S "

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mshoaib View Post
    Because of my poor money management rules that always faced with defeats in my trading .. Because I tried to earn maximum profit possible in a small amount of time .. For this you're the biggest part of my trade .. As a result, with only one or two bad trades I always blew my account .. But now I'm using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market, even with my little account
    money management every trader to profit consistently in trading can trade forex with consistent discipline and combined with the use of stop loss according to the risks and potential benefits do not fight the trend

Senior Member kukuruyuk is an unknown quantity at this point kukuruyuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    was to test our strategy, it's better to use a demo account because it is not too dangerous, if my stop loss and take profit is part of the MM so it can not be released between MM, stop loss and take profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 362 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)