+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 362 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM actually relies on the quantity of encounter each, MM for yourself is not actually excellent for others, all have its own factors about the use of MM, so I think a better strategy for yourself alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tarding main money management bohat hi zarori ha. agr account main amount ko manage nai kia jae to jald hi account farig ho jata ha. account manangemet se murad ye k app ke deals is volum main hon ke agr market low breakage ko corss kre to be app ke account ko ziada farq mehsos na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned signil is an unknown quantity at this point signil's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, the financial management and risk management, is not easy, alias difficult.Because here involves our psychological in trading. and also difficult when we do exekusi. because what we designed on paper, sometimes does not run as it should, according to the time plan that we have designed.

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency dealing is very able to be created a resource of income in the day to day. nah to be a residing is not enough just to be excellent at dealing. tp over to the primary configurations in the investment to be at danger and technique recovery it is also very necessary to sustain the stability did not encounter higher fall down.

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mian bohat gareb tha or mere pas paisay bhi nahi thay to mujhay forex trading forum business kay baray main pta chla to main nay yae kam shoro kar lea or main is main business kar kay amdni kma raha hun forex trading forum business aik acha busines hay is may insan kam paisay invest kar kay ziada say ziada erning kma sakta hay bas is kam ko waqt ki zarorat hoti hay hum is ko jitna waqt dain gay hum is say utni ziada erning kar saktay hain.

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just of that i have low capital, I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Bcoz I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in small amount of time.. 4 this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just 1 or 2 bad trades ,I always blew my account.. bt now I am using a sound money management strategy, so that I can survive in this market even with my little account......

Member FireBones is an unknown quantity at this point FireBones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following money management and discipline its key for success in this business especially for newcomer in order to avoid and minimize losses
    Last edited by FireBones; 2013-04-20 at 04:31 PM.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management have lot of help while trading you just apply the proper money management with stop loss and take profit as it will give you good returns than when you avoid to follow the money management.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you use good trading plan and also good money management system then you do not loose anything in any case and get good profit so use these terms in your trading plan and get good profit.

Senior Member amigos27 is an unknown quantity at this point amigos27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the help of money management, the capital that you can invest is safer than not using aid money management,
    Risk faced by any minor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 362 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)